Catchup doesn't work

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello,

I've bought my Formuler since a week.

My provider had cathup TV but it doesn't work.

With Method #1

• Start MYTVOnline
    • While the Info Banner or Classic Channel List is on-screen, press the RIGHT button on the remote. Single channel guide is displayed.
    • Navigate to a past program that has a red play icon next to it
    • Press OK to start viewing the catch up program

Nothing happend a4f3.jpg

With the Method #2

• Start MYTVOnline
    • Press the EPG button on the remote. Grid guide is displayed.
    • Navigate to a past program that has a red colored grid cell.
    • Press OK to start viewing the catch up program

I'll see red cell but i can't start the program :

dcve.jpg

Anyone had an idea ?

• #Method 1 is called Single Channel EPG. If you have a M3U list or XC Portal defined (which is the case), single channel EPG doesn't work. That's why you have that loop showing "loading" on the screen.

#Method 2 is called Full EPG, and if you're IPTV provider supports catchup, you should be able to reproduce it where there is a red shadow.

Do you have a M3u list or XC Portal?

• Catchup has nothing to do with external storage. Catchup is when your iptc provider continuously records a channel on their side, allowing you to go back on time and watch content without YOU needing to record anything.

Timeshifting, i.e. pressing pause and coming back 20mins later where you left off, or rewinding live TV, this is what requires an external recording storage device.

• Catchup has nothing to do with external storage. Catchup is when your iptc provider continuously records a channel on their side, allowing you to go back on time and watch content without YOU needing to record anything.

Timeshifting, i.e. pressing pause and coming back 20mins later where you left off, or rewinding live TV, this is what requires an external recording storage device.

This appears to be correct. Thanks for the clarification.

• does anybody know, when does developers finally implement instant cachup service without waiting when movie is finished?

Now is problem: you can not rewind recorded to ISP side movie before on EapG this movie is in GREEN icon (LIVE).