Manual tv schedule recording and favorites

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

Manual tv schedule recording is possible with My TV Online 2 ?

For me it is a very important function, because there is a show that I watch every week and my EPG only shows me two days

Favorites work properly? With the Z7 + they are not kept in memory, when restarting the box the list is empty.

I specify that I do not connect with my MAC but with my login and password.

I do not want to associate my subscription with the MAC of my box because sometimes I connect with other devices.

Thank you.

• EPG Recordings and Scheduled Recordings are coming in the next release of MYTVOnline2.

MAC portal, xc api, and m3u favorites are all working correctly in MYTVOnline2.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Great news 175n, thank you for your answer.

Do you know if it will be possible to choose a recurrence for manual recordings? For example every week?

Thanks.

Periodic/recurring manual recordings will be available when the scheduled recording feature is completed.

Any idea for the schedule of the next release of MOL2?

Thanks.

Possibly end of March.

Beta version(s) will be available before official release.

• Last question, with my z7 + when I start a recording, very often the recording stops when there is buffering, this problem still exists with MyTVOnline 2?

Issue was fixed in MOL2.

I forgot to ask if in case of standby the z8 box turns on automatically when programming a recording? Just like the Z7 +?

Set will turn on automatically when a recording is scheduled.