Screen format / Aspect ratio

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • One thing I recognized during my initial testing which I found to be a bit annoying is that on some channels it will auto switch the aspect ratio from original 16:9 to some kind of letterbox format which just doesn't look right. I can manually adjust the aspect ratio but when I switch back and forth between channels I have to do it each time again. Is there a way to set 16:9 as the default and to disable the automatic resizing?

• One thing I recognized during my initial testing which I found to be a bit annoying is that on some channels it will auto switch the aspect ratio from original 16:9 to some kind of letterbox format which just doesn't look right. I can manually adjust the aspect ratio but when I switch back and forth between channels I have to do it each time again. Is there a way to set 16:9 as the default and to disable the automatic resizing?

Known issue. Will be patched in the next update.

Original format will be default and the user-selected custom aspect ratio preference will be saved per-channel.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.