using MYTVONLINE 2, after 30mn on channel its stop, any help

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi all, Im using z8 and using mytvonline 2, when im watching channel working pefect and no buffering at all, but after abou 30mn its stop working the channel so i will need to go to another channel and then go back to the same one and working again for about 30 mn?

i will need to know is this from the app mytvonline 2 or the service i use? or i can fix this problem from the setting ?

thanks

• Stop working completely? What happens after 30mins?

Try watching a channel and before the 30mins limit hits, change the channel. Can you go beyond the 30min limit by doing this? If so, it sounds like your provider is limiting your playback to 30min when no activity (i.e. channel changes ) is detected

• Stop working completely? What happens after 30mins?

Try watching a channel and before the 30mins limit hits, change the channel. Can you go beyond the 30min limit by doing this? If so, it sounds like your provider is limiting your playback to 30min when no activity (i.e. channel changes ) is detected

like im watching bein sport 5 after around 20-30 mn sometime less then 20, the channel stop working (freezing for 2 seconds and the black screen comout and i press ok on remote and show up the channels list and then i switch the channels and again after 20-30 mn samethings ?

playback limit was 2 seconds i just changed to never, just to check out.

I think you are right here (it sounds like your provider is limiting your playback to 30min when no activity (i.e. channel changes ) is detected)

what should i do?

• So it's still happening? I suggest getting in contact with your provider to see if they're detecting some anomolies on your connection and thus shutting your connection down frequently. How are you connecting, MAC, Xtream Codes or M3U?

• Could you please answer seanns question? Would also like to know where the problem is, because until now i didn`t saw this issue in my tests.

How are you connecting, MAC, Xtream Codes or M3U?

• So it's still happening? I suggest getting in contact with your provider to see if they're detecting some anomolies on your connection and thus shutting your connection down frequently. How are you connecting, MAC, Xtream Codes or M3U?

yes my friend still happening my connecting by MAC

• Could you please answer seanns question? Would also like to know where the problem is, because until now i didn`t saw this issue in my tests.

Yes, by Mac, and i guess its from provider side, because itry another provider for couple days free trial and no problem, so what should i tell my provider to do ?

• After finally i get wired Ethernet connection from my router, look like the problem is gone, Im not sure why this happens when I use 2.4g or 5g wifi connection.

• After finally i get wired Ethernet connection from my router, look like the problem is gone, Im not sure why this happens when I use 2.4g or 5g wifi connection.

Hello, please provide the following information so we can try to help you better:

Router Brand/model

Internet Service Provider

Country

Next,

Connect back to wifi and reproduce the disconnection issue.

Note the time when the tv image stops working.

Copy and paste the log here.

Also,

While logged into your router administration panel, check the DHCP lease time for your LAN.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.