Wifi issues with Linksys Velop

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • I have been testing my box using hard wired vs wifi. Hard wired I have no issues. But when connected using my wifi I get many disconnects. I have tested 3 boxes and all have the same issue. I am using the Linksys Velop mesh system.

Jeff

• I have been testing my box using hard wired vs wifi. Hard wired I have no issues. But when connected using my wifi I get many disconnects. I have tested 3 boxes and all have the same issue. I am using the Linksys Velop mesh system.

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Your issue you described and briefly outlining your network topology has many things to factor, there are many thing you can trial an error in a varied form of configurations but before I begin to try and offer you steps to try can you be clear on these two factors.

1. You have tested 3 boxes? 3 exact same boxes or 3 various different boxes?

2. When you say your using the lynksys Velop mesh system are you implying you are using a node system with X amount of nodes around the property (if so how many and configured in what way) or do you simply have a lynksis router only.

Try to be as descriptive with as much detail about your network setup/configuration as possible as clearly its a WiFi network issue 👍