no video output signal detected by TV

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• hey all, so I borrowed a Z7+ from a friend so I could install some apps on it for him, and I plugged it in, turned it on, green light on box comes on as expected, but I get 'no signal detected' displayed on my TV (that's a TV-based message, not a formuler-based message). I've tried multiple HDMI inputs on TV and I've confirmed the HDMI cable is working (works with my 2 formuler boxes).

Any thoughts? I can power down the box just fine (green light turns solid red) and I can power it up just fine with the remote (box light goes solid green)...so am I right to assume solid green light means everything is working 100%? Or does solid green not necessarily the box is in a perfectly healthy state?

Note that the green light flickers when the remote buttons are pressed (this is normal I believe)

Is it possible he had the HDMI settings in a certain way on his box, and when this box is plugged into my TV the TV doesnt recognize it due to some incompatible HDMI settings?

any help would be greatly appreciated! The box should be running either the latest, or second latest firmware/software.

• Official Post

Maybe try the resolution recovery process:

Press and hold the resolution button. It should revert the HDMI output resolution to a "safe" mode.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Maybe try the resolution recovery process:

Press and hold the resolution button. It should revert the HDMI output resolution to a "safe" mode.

Ok will do. I returned the box to my friend and it works on his TV (as expected), if I get the box back I'll def do that. Thanks!