Beta software 1.4.6 <> 1.4.13 for Z8.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Any news on the bug that makes your live TV channels being black/not playing at all after a while until the app is turned off for around 10 minutes or you play another subscription? Will that be fixed for the official release?

I've been updating to all betas so far and the black-channels after a while bug has been present for quite a long time in all the betas.

IPTVsmarters is what I'm using in the meantime to prevent that, but it's up to the point of me wanting to sell the box and get something else instead.

I really like the Z8 and MyTVOnline2 when it works, but this is getting ridiculous. Also "live" timeshift (when it's enabled server-side) is what I miss quite a lot and hope it makes it in the software soon.

• @Qnyn

I also have this issue, I didn't before the beta update which I only installed on the very latest beta, before that I stuck to the standard build. Its definately mtol2 bug, the app doesn't crash, its still running, it just drops the connection to the panel/provider, instantly cuts off, mine doesn't connect again after that unless I close the connection then restart the box. Same thing happens half hour later.

• I can do live timeshift. To make it work I replay the current program in the catchup menu.

Using MyTVONline2 or something else? Tried it yesterday, however it didn't work - a program marked as "Live" in the catchup menu of MYTVOnline2 doesn't play from the start, only from where it's currently at. Immediately after the program is over it plays okay. Can you tell me the steps you use to make it work?

@Qnyn

I also have this issue, I didn't before the beta update which I only installed on the very latest beta, before that I stuck to the standard build. Its definately mtol2 bug, the app doesn't crash, its still running, it just drops the connection to the panel/provider, instantly cuts off, mine doesn't connect again after that unless I close the connection then restart the box. Same thing happens half hour later.

I had it with standard as well, it was even more apparent there for me. Indeed - the app itself doesn't crash, it continues to run - VOD works fine when it happens, just the live channels bug out. I will try with a reboot as well, but I would prefer to have it fixed for release or next beta.

• Official Post

Official Update comes tomorrow :smiling_face:

New thread for official update will be created and this one closed. Thanks all for the testing and bug reporting.

In future we will continue with such threads to collect all feedbacks at one thread and for better overview.

Each user will be able to install beta on his own risk and share the feedbacks with the Community.

Like always, beta is beta and not always stable, until official comes out. Thank you.