Beta software 1.4.6 <> 1.4.13 for Z8.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello. Before testing the beta version I would like to know if it is possible to install the normal version again? And if this is possible how to install the non beta version. Thank you

Bonjour. Avant de tester la version bêta j'aimerais savoir s'il est possible d'installer à nouveau la version normale ? Et si cela est possible comment installer la version non beta. Merci

• Hello. Before testing the beta version I would like to know if it is possible to install the normal version again? And if this is possible how to install the non beta version. Thank you

Bonjour. Avant de tester la version bêta j'aimerais savoir s'il est possible d'installer à nouveau la version normale ? Et si cela est possible comment installer la version non beta. Merci

Oui mais si tu veux revenir a la version d'origine faut faire un reset usine..

• This is devs. problem to make it possible trough update server. You get this message only because they change the scripts on server side. When this is changed like they need it, then the update will work again.

Hey Sam do you know if the new update will address stuttering issues and out of sync issues?

• Official Post

New Beta Online. Please read first before install!

Formuler Announcements

Firmware Version : 1.4.13 BETA

MYTVOnline 2 : 7.1.0 BETA

WARNING: Install and use at your own risk. Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

Change Log

[SYSTEM] ADD: User partition backup/restore

[SYSTEM] ADD: Organize Launcher icons. Press and hold OK on the remote

[SYSTEM] FIX: Device randomly powers on while in Power OFF state

[SYSTEM] FIX: Network data usage leak

[MOL2] FIX: Connection to servers not properly closed

[MOL2] ADD: Alphabetical channel list sorting. Access from the Settings menu

[MOL2] FIX: Wrong channels displayed in Channel History list

[MOL2] FIX: Resolution info and resolution icon don't match

[MOL2] ADD: EPG reminders. Schedule reminders across different portals and playlists.

[MOL2] ADD: EPG Scheduled recordings. Schedule recordings across different portals and playlists.

[MOL2] ADD: Background recording. Switch to different apps while recording.

[MOL2] ADD: Extra recording time. Automatically add extra time to the beginning and end of scheduled recordings. Access from the Settings menu

[MOL2] ADD: Hide Channel groups. Access from Portal Edit menu.

[MOL2] ADD: Local m3u caching

[MOL2] FIX: HLS VOD playback issue

Various bug fixes and performance improvements.

• [SYSTEM] FIX: Network data usage leak

[MOL2] FIX: Connection to servers not properly closed

Sam - is it a fix for MOL2 opening multiple connections to the server at the same time or am I reading the patch info wrongly? Would that prevent server-side blocks for "flood attacks" and being able to only play VOD stuff on portals unless you swap to a different source and/or close the app for 10 minutes give or take?

• Sam - is it a fix for MOL2 opening multiple connections to the server at the same time or am I reading the patch info wrongly? Would that prevent server-side blocks for "flood attacks" and being able to only play VOD stuff on portals unless you swap to a different source and/or close the app for 10 minutes give or take?

Would also like to know this. This is pretty much my major problem with the box. Some really good features added, installing now.

Edit: Just tested. A certain channel of mine always causes this problem. Just switched to that channel, if I quickly change it as soon as I see the black screen it's ok but of I wait a few more seconds and then change channel every channel is a black screen.

Oh well, I'll just have to wait for the next beta and hope it's fixed then.

• Upfate failed. It seemed to download the update but when I try to open the app all I get is the gray screen telling me that my software for my TV online 2 to is up to date. It will not open the app. Please advise on how to proceed I'm really hoping that I do not have to do a factory reset

• Hi

Since this morning I have a problem the network icon remains gray as if I did not have internet access.but I have good access, when I want to go on software update by the home screen it tells me that I have no Internet access.If I go through action app et sw update It works.i4ba88fo.jpg">

• Hi would it be possible to have a delete button for recording underneath each thumbnail recording it would be handy as theses features would cover any 3rd party remotes ie a keyboard remote or air mouse remote etc

Thanks

Edited 2 times, last by Form8 ().

• Official Post

Hi would it be possible to have a delete button for recording underneath each thumbnail recording it would be handy as theses features would cover any 3rd party remotes ie a keyboard remote or air mouse remote etc

Thanks

Press and hold OK on the remote while a recording is selected. You can delete recordings then.

• Hi

Great update, being able to hide groups is a very good idea.

The fact of being able to arrange it is application too, on the other hand it would be good to put an application drawer and thus to choose or not to put the applications on the launcher.

For example the keyboard icon has nothing to do with the launcher, we have access from the parameters. It would be nice to choose whether or not to put it.

• Hello everyone. Thanks to the team of FORMULATE! You are faithful to your reputation. With the latest BETA, most bugs are correct. There are still 2 bugs. The CEC-HDMI function that does not work properly and the USB drive that is not available. Can not record. We're counting on you to showcase the power of the Z8. Thank you in advance.