Features Request Z8 and MOL2

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • I know these have been mentioned before, but there are 2 features that would be really really awesome:

1. Create own favorites groups, and ability to reorder those groups (just reordering of my own groups, reordering of provider groups is not needed in my opinion).

2. Inside my own favorites group(s) add the ability to reorder the channels.

• This is a rather simple one... Ability for playlist to auto update when changes are made by provider. I find myself having to disconnect my connection and re-connecting in order to get new daily content from my provider to show.

• I know these have been mentioned before, but there are 2 features that would be really really awesome:

1. Create own favorites groups, and ability to reorder those groups (just reordering of my own groups, reordering of provider groups is not needed in my opinion).

2. Inside my own favorites group(s) add the ability to reorder the channels.

This should be important 😊👍🙏

• - Would be great to be able to record a live TV replay when replaying it.

You already can. During in-progress recording, press the PLAY button on the remote. Then seek to the beginning of the recording.

- Would be great to start a live tv program form the beginning when it's not over yet.

You already can. Use the new Cloud Timeshift feature available on supported services with catchup channels.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• You already can. During in-progress recording, press the PLAY button on the remote. Then seek to the beginning of the recording.

I mean: can u record a program that u replay with the replay option (not something u already have recorded)? Right now, u can just record a live tv program or set a record in the futur.

You already can. Use the new Cloud Timeshift feature available on supported services with catchup channels.

Yes you can but only when the program u want to see is over, not when it's still running.

• I mean: can u record a program that u replay with the replay option (not something u already have recorded)? Right now, u can just record a live tv program or set a record in the futur.

No.

Yes you can but only when the program u want to see is over, not when it's still running.

Wrong.

https://youtu.be/2-kJ4HD27WY

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• I would like if add possibility to record a channel while seeing catch up mode

Cloud timeshift shows wrong Channel after changing channel- when you change the channel then go to cloudtime shift and it reproduces from the beginning the other channel that was before

Cloud time shift sometimes start at 85min of previous event than the beginning of the current one and and sometimes it starts at 1.10min

Add cloudtomeshift directly on when seeing epg

Mark as viewed episodes on vod

Saving records to network NAS

Record one channel and see other in mol app

This two last points I know that will be implemented

Edited 3 times, last by hsl ().