Features Request Z8/Z10 and MOL2 (No discussions, only request thread)

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• One feature i would like to request is while watching anything in VOD and if want to go back to live tv, i would have to exit out from the movie/tv series first then only the live tv button on the remote will take me to the live tv.

It would be very convenient, doesn’t matter which screen or whichever vod i m playing, i press the live tv button and it takes me to live tv right away.

• I would like if possible. Different colours on WiFi simbol when is on and when is off.

Could be white when on and red when off or loosing signal.

Should be 2 different colours.

Thank you in advance 🙏

Option to have time always on.

So time could be showing all the time on or off.

• Official Post

scheduled recording of course my wife cannot leave without it!

Coming in next update. Approx. late March

EPG in different Colors to change

Option to change wallpaper colors in MOL2 will be coming in a future update.

I would like to see an option in MTVOL2 to 'Reload Portal' in the connections settings in the menu.

Known request. Will add this somewhere in the menu in a future update.

Known issue. Will try to squeeze it into the upcoming update.

changing portal/playlist do not clear all scheduled recordings.

New centralized Recordings/Reminders manager in coming soon.

Scheduled recordings will survive portal change.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• When in live mode, it also starts recorded when you hit the pauze button. So you not first have to press record button before you can pauze.

Genres for VOD and TV (action, thriller ect.ect)

Resume VOD's and TV series

Not a feature but a tip. In some cases in live TV the information display won't disappear in a few seconds and have to press exit manual.

• Is there any chance the adverts can be skipped? This would obviously only work on catch up tv or recorded (once it records).

Keep up the good work!

• Hi i could do with a bit of help i am knew to formular z8 i have switched from

A mag 322 i was wondering how i watch something that was on yesterday i have went back to the time and date I require but when i press ok to watch nothing happens

Hi Lal85. Providing you have catch up included with your service an you added a mag portal an not m3u, I'm guessing the answer would be yes to both, try pressing the Epg button on the remote, have a look at the channel list, do you see a circular icon with a play symbol inside? next too any of the channels? If so they are your catch up channels, highlight the channel, navigate back time/day an select what you want to play. 👍

• Official Post

I really like the feature which Z8 have to hide unwanted groups in the portal.

Is it possible to do the same thing for VOD ?? If some people dont want to see various movies group, they will be able to hide it.

Will be available in the summer update probably.

The need is known and the feature request is already on the roadmap.

• Features I would love to see is the ability to hit any button on the remote at anytime. ie when in the classic or normal guide to switch to the epg guide. Also the ability to hit the menu button at anytime also. Currently you have to back out of everything just to go where you want to go. I forgot to add the ability to hit the info button in any guide.