Continuos buffering

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Very frustrating running speed test shows download 75MB down 20 Up all provides I have via Mac are buffering. Using APK outside MOL2 no issues running non beta version have buffering set to 10 second any other ideas welcome

:thinking_face:

• Apparently there are more of us that are struggling with these buffering, instability and dropping signal issues. I really hope the devs will take some time and look into this matter which is very important for further development mol2 in the future.

• I also have a lot of buffering issues especially on evening. On my z7+ which i used for months and now with my z8 that i got today. Tried everything from settings, to vpn( which does not work at all because everything freezes then(Expressvpn). My provider told me that my Internet provider is lowering my speed on primetime or something and so on... I think i'am going back to the good old satellite.

• It’s definitely a VPN issue with MOL2.

I turn on my express vpn, it stutters loads up channels and is ok for a few minutes and then buffering. Without VPN it is perfect, no buffering at all. I hope it can be fixed in a future update, as waste of money getting a VPN.

• It’s definitely a VPN issue with MOL2.

I turn on my express vpn, it stutters loads up channels and is ok for a few minutes and then buffering. Without VPN it is perfect, no buffering at all. I hope it can be fixed in a future update, as waste of money getting a VPN.

Wait, can't you use VPN on MOL2? I can't use my iptv without a VPN either... I am not going to update to MOL2 then I guess...

• Wait, can't you use VPN on MOL2? I can't use my iptv without a VPN either... I am not going to update to MOL2 then I guess...

You can use it but it is really hit and miss. Sometimes is good and works, sometimes it causes a lot of buffering. I'm still not sure if it's an issue with MOL2 and the VPN client, or the Formuler Z8 just isn't powerful enough to have MOL2 and the VPN on at the same time (as some people have suggested). Really annoying

• Buffering issue has gotten better but not completely resolved. The EPG data is completely off in comparison to STB Emulator. What I mean by that is completely wrong programming don’t know if there is an issue with how the epg is loaded on MOL2 versus STB Emulator.

• iv had this issue for over a month tried vpns tried wifi,ethernet also usb to ethernet different iptv providers tried m3u tried mac turned off dchp and web safe on router set box for static ip the issues still there ONLY on mytvonline (z7+) got showbox installed works perfect iptv smarters perfect must be bug in software seems like not receiving enough data through app