MyTVOnline buffering

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • hi guys i bought the zx 5g and me too have buffering in mytvonline. over wifi and lan. both i get my full internet speed 100mbit.
    it is definitely a mol problem because withe perfekt player or other app i have no buffering on the device. i cant understand it..
    and i am a seller so i see the connection speed of a client. in the panel it shows the connection green so it should be fine, but mol does buffering..

an admin can contact me for testing it...

i want to sell the devices from formuler to my customers because they are the best but this problem let me stop.. -.-

• pm me please

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• hi, i tried something. i opend a sub with mac adress and than some channels opend faster and the connection bar the 3 blue boxes were always there... but how i said only by some channels..
    i dont get it why it is so..

but now i send the box back to the seller and than i will buy the z8... and test it how it will work..

• my tv online latest version gives buffering issue on regular basis even when net speed is not an issue. I don't know why I think there is some issue in latest version while in old version it's working properly.