MOL1 xtream code api

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi All, Hi Sam

I have got formuler z7+ and I’m very happy !

I would like to know if it’s possible to use xtream code api ( user and pass) with MOL1 without mac adress activation ? ( because I see this thread and there is a bug with MOL2 : mytvonline2 Xtream Codes Api )

Why I want to use xtream code api ? Because I have got an other tv ( sony tv android ) and I use stb emu with mac adress ... and its not possible with my iptv provider to spoof the same mac adress with the same subscription ( of course not at the same time ) ==> only the first device connected is registered

Or have you got other solutions ? ( not by m3u file )

Thanks

• Yes. It is possible in MOL1.

Enter the Xtcodes api portal in any 1 of the 5 portal slots and then enter your username and password.

Make sure you are using the Xtcodes api portal and not the MAC portal address.

For most services the difference in URLs is as follows:

Code
    MAC URL: http://the.server.com:port/c
    Xtcodes URL: http://the.server.com:port

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Thanks!

I tried with Xtream Api code and that works ! BUT :

1) Replay function don’t work ( Sam is it a bug ?? )... I tested with different provider ...

2) Loading VOD Title is slower than Connection with mac adress...

I would like buy a second formuler ( the first formuler connection with mac adress and the second with api xtream code ) but these bugs would be fixed...

• Hi pippo,

1. What happens in detail? Do you get some error message or what exactly?

2. I would say it depends how you enter into VOD. If you enter with Group "All" in, mol needs few sec to load all videos, but if you enter with some under category, VOD loads very fast.

• Hi pippo,

1. What happens in detail? Do you get some error message or what exactly?

2. I would say it depends how you enter into VOD. If you enter with Group "All" in, mol needs few sec to load all videos, but if you enter with some under category, VOD loads very fast.

Hi Sam,

1) When I went in replay option, there is a message « loading » but nothing ( works with mac adress connection ) ==> same problem with different provider

2) yes it was Group « All »

• I also have this same issue. EPG does not load at all in EPG Single channel view. It loads OK in the EPG grid but when I select any previous programme on a catch-up channel it says "Can't play this video. Please try again later."

I looked in Settings and there is no option to change between Normal and UTC EPG mode. This option exists for a MAC portal connection but I don't have it for XC portal connection.

• hi everybody ,

I also have this problem, when I want to watch a vod or a series, I only have the message "Now Loading ..." and even after 10 minutes nothing happens. For the "Catchup", I have the message "reading..." and nothing happens.

For the Live TV everything works properly and the loading of the epg is done.

I use Xtcodes URL with login and password.

MOL version 1.9.75

Do I have to submit ticket for support or in a future version the problem will be fixed?

thank you

• No. This is definitely not the same problem. Did you even read this thread?

Why are you posting a reply to an old thread that is unrelated to your problem?

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• looking on the forum, this post is closer to the problems that I encounter, the person pippo had a problem with the catchup and the vod who downloaded slowly, it has similarities for that I posted here

If you want, i open a new post and sorry if you feel that my problem does not have similarities

• SAM

Closed the thread.