Official Firmware 1.2.71 / MyTVOnline 1.9.71 for Zx, Z7+, Zx 5G and Z7+ 5G

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Official Post

Formuler Z-series official software released. (Excluding Z8)

Firmware Version : 2.8.71 or 1.2.71 (Device dependent)

MYTVOnline : 1.9.71

WARNING: Install and use at your own risk. Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

Change Log

[SYSTEM] FIX: Internal WLAN dropping issue

[SYSTEM] FIX: Display Resolution button doesn't show resolution selection window

[SYSTEM] IMP: Display resolution selection window only shows compatible resolutions

[SYSTEM] FIX: System software update hangs when system memory is full

[SYSTEM] IMP: Improved front panel boot-up LED sequence

[SYSTEM] FIX: Android Location Services

[MOL] FIX: Radio channel streaming issue on certain portals

[MOL] IMP: Increased refresh rate of detailed stream info

[MOL] FIX: Episode playback issue on certain portals

[MOL] FIX: Crashing issue when switching portals

[MOL] FIX: Favorite list changes if m3u list is updated

[MOL] FIX: Page scrolling issue in TV Series section

[MOL] FIX: xmltv EPG parsing issue

[MOL] FIX: Cell overlap issue in Program Guide

[MOL] FIX: HLS VOD playback issue

[MOL] FIX: Group Channel Numbering preference changes after applying Installer Mode config

[MOL] FIX: Recording stops if stream buffers

[MOL] FIX: m3u channel parsing issue

[MOL] FIX: TV Series playback/seek issue

[MOL] FIX: Favorite channels disappear when using XC API

[MOL] FIX: Freeview HD EPG display issue when using USB DVB-T tuner

[MOL] FIX: Timeshift file is created on USB even if Timeshift is set to OFF

[MOL] IMP: Grid EPG data request rate

[MOL] ADD: VOD Favorites

[MOL] FIX: VOD Search not working with XC API portals

Various bug fixes and performance improvements

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• I am having a problem installing this. The firmware downloaded and updated ok, but although the MTOL downloads, it fails to install giving a an "error 15" message. Now, I cant get into MTOL at all.

PLEASE HELP!!

• I am having a problem installing this. The firmware downloaded and updated ok, but although the MTOL downloads, it fails to install giving a an "error 15" message. Now, I cant get into MTOL at all.

PLEASE HELP!!

Same thing happened with the last beta version and it done the same thing for me with this upgrade.Only solution is factory reset and reload everything.

• Updated and STILL got the green EPG reminder bug!! (it doesn't work for next programme!)

Jeez, how difficult can that be to fix?!!!?

• IPTV version seems to update, then reboots and goes back to the “start upgrade” screen again. I’ve tries several times, turned power off but still returns to the same screen.

Any suggestions? The box is useless in its current state.

• Just installed it and now myt online app doesn't work anymore. It shows a TV channel for a few seconds and then it turns black. The same for all channels. I tried to reinstall the mytvonline app but that doesn't work still the same issue. Help please!

• Why is it "Install and use at your own risk" if it's an official update?

It’s only for them to safe their own, so they don’t have to argue with others (customers).

Wonder how they would act if Samsung or Apple would publish a software update with a small notice “ install at your own risk” and at the end would have failures with their phones.

• Mine doesn't work either. I am having a problem installing this. The firmware downloaded and updated ok, but although the MTOL seems to update, then reboots and goes back to the “start upgrade” screen again. It seems there isn't any MTOL installed at all to update.

Any suggestions?

I have been successful to install MyTVOnline 1.9.71 without problem after I did a factory reset and install everything again.

Edited 2 times, last by ramin13: I Found the solution by my self. ().