formuler z prime does not start stays in installing system uptade

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Code
    1. when I turn on my formuler prime, it appears installing system uptade with the andriod logo and does not go further.when I turn on my formuler prime, it appears installing system uptade with the andriod logo and does not go further.
    2. I tried to make a recovery with the -recovery-facinit file but nothing was changed nothing remains the same.
    3. I appreciate any kind of help
    4. I appreciate any kind of help

• Please post about this issue only in this thread and not spreaded trough many others, Thx.

Are you able to contact your local dealer?

• Code
    1. when I turn on my formuler prime, it appears installing system uptade with the andriod logo and does not go further.when I turn on my formuler prime, it appears installing system uptade with the andriod logo and does not go further.
    2. I tried to make a recovery with the -recovery-facinit file but nothing was changed nothing remains the same.
    3. I appreciate any kind of help
    4. I appreciate any kind of help

Hello,

What is the Part Number (PN) of your device?

You can check the PN from the sticker on the bottom of your Formuler.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.