VPN Services ready for IPTV?

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hey guys,

Is there a possibility that VPN is casing the IOC line too be inconsistent in terms that your channels don’t work properly etc?

It’s general question, we can discuss about it.

I’m heaving issues since my ISP is blocked for IPTV (sounds strange but it’s confirmed from Vodafones side) were my programs stutters and goes approximately 10sec back and keeps running normal again, then picture freezes but the audio keeps running normal.

I’m assuming that when my line is

“Filtered” through the tunnel it’s getting somehow interuodet or something like that...

It’s just an assumption. What y’all saying? It’s VPN ready for the IPTV or not?

• Depends on supplier, if they have a built in VPN in the sub or not. A VPN should only be used if you are instructed by your supplier. You would need to talk to them first as a VPN (if not needed) can make channels worse.

• Depends on supplier, if they have a built in VPN in the sub or not. A VPN should only be used if you are instructed by your supplier. You would need to talk to them first as a VPN (if not needed) can make channels worse.

Since my line is blocked I can’t watch IPTV on my current line (Vodafone). Everything works with a VPN therefore for now only VPN is proper solution till I change my ISP!

• Did you try by using a public DNS server such as google 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 on your formuler?

Yes i Tried, since I use Mac address in my Z8channels are running fine tbh only m3u list was buggy.

But my question was general nature. I thing huge wave of IORV Boxes will come to the market but vpn providers are not ready in that area at all