WebService / APi

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello,

I want to be able to communicate with my formuler through my network. (And adding it to my domotic ecosystem)

Is there any way to put my formuler on sleep for example ?

I think that it's a must have in 2019 and I can not find any informations about that.

Kind Regards,

Nourz02

• I like Smart Home, but Z Boxes don`t have Webinterface to control them directly with commands. There is only Samba share possible.

Is there any way to put my formuler on sleep for example ?

Maybe you can use some other solution if this is your only concern. Install wlan plug socket, connect with Formuler box and you can turn it off/on with Alexa, Google home etc.

• Maybe you can use some other solution if this is your only concern. Install wlan plug socket, connect with Formuler box and you can turn it off/on with Alexa, Google home etc.

It's my last solution.

There is no way to connect directly to the android OS and building something myself ? (Like the box listening to an endpoint that give the order to go to sleep).

It do not have to be user-friendly :)

No way to access the Z-box via ssh ? I really need to integrate this box in my smart home.

• It's my last solution.

There is no way to connect directly to the android OS and building something myself ? (Like the box listening to an endpoint that give the order to go to sleep).

It do not have to be user-friendly :)

No way to access the Z-box via ssh ? I really need to integrate this box in my smart home.

Connect Air Sync Remote to your Z device and sniff UDP traffic when you press the Standby button in the app. Maybe you can find something useful.

IP CONTROL

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• SAM

Closed the thread.