MYTVOnline 2 z8 black screen live tv

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello,

I recently purchased the Formuler Z8 because of all the great reviews. I was excited about being able to use the exclusive MYTVOnline 2 app. However, I am so disappointed because every time I load an M3U playlist, all the channels works for a few minutes and then the screen turns black, no matter how much i switch between the channels back and forth. The only way to get it working again is by disconnecting and restarting. I loaded the M3U playlist with other apps and they all worked perfectly. It seems the issue is only with MYTVOnline 2. Is there any fix or update to address the issue? I hope there is because I don't want to have paid a lot of money to only use and watch youtube videos!

• Official Post

In short will come new update, guess this problem with some provider url`s will be fixed.

• Official Post

Hello,

I recently purchased the Formuler Z8 because of all the great reviews. I was excited about being able to use the exclusive MYTVOnline 2 app. However, I am so disappointed because every time I load an M3U playlist, all the channels works for a few minutes and then the screen turns black, no matter how much i switch between the channels back and forth. The only way to get it working again is by disconnecting and restarting. I loaded the M3U playlist with other apps and they all worked perfectly. It seems the issue is only with MYTVOnline 2. Is there any fix or update to address the issue? I hope there is because I don't want to have paid a lot of money to only use and watch youtube videos!

Unknown issue.

Open a support ticket for this issue IF you can share the playlist with the developers:

https://support.formuler.tv

If you can't share the playlist with the developers, you will have to wait until someone with the same problem shares their playlist.

• I am confused now. The users above said it's a known issue and it's being worked on. You (175n) are saying that it's an unknown issue. From what I understood, I'm not the only one facing that issue. So what is it?

• Official Post

simsim

To make it short, please do like from 175n advised, open ticket and share your m3u with devs. so they can check why this happens. Is fastest way to get fix for this issue.

• I am willing to share the playlist. However, I wasn't talking about 1 playlist. I was talking about multiple lists that I received as 24 hours trial prior to committing to one of them. But because of this issue with MYTVOnline 2, I haven't subscribed to any of them. With the trial period over, it's not possible to share them, is it?

• I am willing to share the playlist. However, I wasn't talking about 1 playlist. I was talking about multiple lists that I received as 24 hours trial prior to committing to one of them. But because of this issue with MYTVOnline 2, I haven't subscribed to any of them. With the trial period over, it's not possible to share them, is it?

You can provide them info from where you got the trial and they can test it. You can also pm me and I can check it out.

• unfortunately the problem still persists, even after the latest update. It works for a few minutes but then it seems to lose connection and if i exit and try again it says error loading m3u. It happens when switching channels in succession.