Wifi login&password

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • hi,

Sorry for the probable stupid question but..

I have a Zx that works fine at home, with cable connection.

But i'm abroad with the only possibility to use it with the wifi.

I found the hotel wifi and connect to it. But i can't find the invite to login and password.

Where can i find it?

Many thanks

• connect the Formuler to your phone's mobile data hotspot and install Firefox from the market.

after that connect the Formuler to the hotel wifi. open firefox and try to open google.com, you should be redirected to the hotel login page

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• SAM

Added the Label Guidance
  • thanks,175n.

I managed to do so, but really don't know where i should go for that.

I'm kind of old and sometimes having though time to catch up ;-)

• thanks,175n.

I managed to do so, but really don't know where i should go for that.

I'm kind of old and sometimes having though time to catch up ;-)

Did you manage to get it working?

If not, which step are you stuck at?

• Better ask for some help from hotel staff.

Tell them you need to tether your phone to the Zx using wifi so you can download a web browser.

• hi,

They didn't succed either ;-)

But no problem, I'll just forget about using the formuler during the holidays, no big deal.

Thank you very much for your help

• In most cases when you get from hotel stuff your login data, you just need to connect with hotel wifi , open webbrowser and login start page from hotel should appear. After enter login data the box is online.

• In most cases when you get from hotel stuff your login data, you just need to connect with hotel wifi , open webbrowser and login start page from hotel should appear. After enter login data the box is online.

Thanks for your fast response. My situation is a bit different I just need to accept the policy page to get connected. To conect I need to accept the policy page first so how can I connect and open Firefox etc?

• after that connect the Formuler to the hotel wifi. open firefox and try to open google.com, you should be redirected to the hotel login page

Like 175n already wrote, see quote. The hotel page shows the policy page.