Formuler S turbo problem after update

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello. 1st of all sorry for my english. i'm from portugal.

Today I made de sugested update on my formuler s turbo to the last firmware, after the update the box made a reboot and after that I get this message "App Launcher doesnt work - close or wait" - no matter if press "close app" or "wait", nothing works. Frontdisplay shows nothing, completely black.

To solve the problem I made a factory reset using the Official Formuler S - Series Factory Reset Tool and how to

Box reboot and everithing was fine, after configurating satelite and emu I upload a backup of my setting to the formuler, box reboot again and same problem apens.

Can I roolback to the firmware that I ad before?

somme help is apreciated

• To solve the problem I made a factory reset using the Official Formuler S - Series Factory Reset Tool and how to

Box reboot and everithing was fine, after configurating satelite and emu I upload a backup of my setting to the formuler, box reboot again and same problem apens.

Can I roolback to the firmware that I ad before?

Hello,

It was major update, therefore is factory reset and fresh box install (without loading old settings) better. I know, is always to much work but it helps.

Rollback is not possible.

• SAM

Closed the thread.