Update TvOnline 1.9.8.rxxx → Big Failure!!

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • hello,

I own an Formuler 7 Z+ "up to date" .. with the exception of "tvonline"...

Today i get the message to update tvonline to the lastest revision, and as soon the box restarted TVonline app wos broken !?

I get the infinity update loop asking me to update to the latest version constantly !??!!

Uninstalling the app / reinstalling through market place didnt help nor an factory reset did help (just great!!)

Don't expect an quick fix from any one, just want to report this poor developed update !!

ps: I do like to know if there's away to reject an update and continue to use current version of TVonline in the futurer (anyone ?)...

regards,

• SAME HAPPEN TO ME!!! MyTvOnline didn't work!!!

• Updated 1 hour ago two boxes (one without beta and one with installed beta) to official, without any issues.

• after many attempts, I did a reset and installed the update. now I have to configure all the applications again.
    I hope there are not many updates of this type

• If anyone is still having the update loop issue, please post a picture of the Software Update app screen.

Also provide the following information:

ISP:

Router brand and model:

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Went fine but had to redo my favorites. What's better is that the last tv channel watched immediately starts showing when the box is turned on from standby. Don't have to wait a few seconds showing loading screen from my iptv provider m3u portal and the epg is already listed too.

• After updating to 1.2.71 / 1.9.80 and resetting the andoroid tools and passing through the initial settings, I received a message about the installation error MOL. Did a re-update MOL Box earned normal!

But, nerves spent. Give compensation!

"No man is an island."

• Read before update.

"WARNING: Install and use at your own risk. Software cannot be rolled back after installation."

If goes bad its your problem!

Dude, are u trying to be funny? Iam not amused at all!!

THAT's ↑ exactly what I tried to avoid but COULDN'T prevent it from happening !!!

The thing is , as soon theres an update available, the Box automatically shuts DOWN MY tv ONLINE APP or it let the darn thing Crashes just as if it has an mind of its own as if it wants to force that ratchet update !!

Hence my question in my first post, how on earth is it possible to decline an update to move on and continue to use the current version !!

Exactly what you said, theres no way back as soon i update... But you cant go forward either if i don't install the update!! The TVonline app simply won't start / function anymore as soon the box gets notified from an update !!!

Ofcourse, an "hardware" factory reset did solved my problem, but i had to search and install all my other apps back on my box, AND the wurst part of all IS THE SETTINGS I LOST because of this poor update !!!!!!!!!!

This is unacceptable :cursing:!!

• Exactly what you said, theres no way back as soon i update... But you cant go forward either if i don't install the update!! The TVonline app simply won't start / function anymore as soon the box gets notified from an update !!!

Never saw such box behaviour after the box get info new update is online and i install very much.

Could you please open support ticket for this case, so the devs. can check this ?