Use both Portal url and Playlist for EPG?

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • To watch IPTV i use the stalker portal which is connected to my mac address. EPG seems to have no info on many channels. I also received EPG url from the provider. When I also enter the url with password in the playlist item it does not work.

The question is can I use both EPG and Stalker portal url to watch so I can have optimal EPG on channels?

• To watch IPTV i use the stalker portal which is connected to my mac address. EPG seems to have no info on many channels. I also received EPG url from the provider. When I also enter the url with password in the playlist item it does not work.

The question is can I use both EPG and Stalker portal url to watch so I can have optimal EPG on channels?

No.

If EPG data is from the same provider, the data displayed should be more or less the same when connecting to MAC portal vs playlist.

Check your configuration (EPG Mode, offset) and talk to your provider again.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.