Connection m3u url issue

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• first sorry for my english.

i have a z8 and z7+. connection to m3u url work great with z8 but no with z7+. --no machine of course connect on same time--.

on z7+ connection failed when i try to connect the z7 to the url (Edit portal). if i tried with playlist(Edit playlist) it seems ok with Progress bar but after 90% i have a data error.

if i try with another iptv app (Iptv extreme) it's ok but i bought formuler for Mytvonline app.

any ideas

• My Z7+ (MyTvOnLine) won't connect to certain playlist URL's/M3U's. I've tried with 2 different providers.

Please note I have already completed the factory reset, the software reset and a reset using the USB stick/formuler reset tool. The Z8 box I have works without issue for both providers using mytvonline2.

The results of the Z7+ testing are below:

Using the beta:

Software update: 2.0.7

Firmware Version: v1.2.85

IPTV version: 1.9.85

I get the following errors:

Provider 1

Playlist Error: Data load failed.

When you try to exit the connection mytivonline hangs at cancelling connection and you have to unplug it to get back to the main android screen.

Connecting to the same urls works fine from other apps. NOT mytvonline.

Provider 2

Channel List Empty.

Any ideas on an ETA for a fix?

• I'm seeing the same issue. If I copy the URL to the browser I can download the list file and that works as a local list. As other users have said, the URL works fine in other apps. I've copy and pasted the URL to be sure it is correct. This is a problem with the current firmware.

• Official Post

I'm seeing the same issue. If I copy the URL to the browser I can download the list file and that works as a local list. As other users have said, the URL works fine in other apps. I've copy and pasted the URL to be sure it is correct. This is a problem with the current firmware.

What is the URL or the format of the URL?

If you can't share it publicly, PM me the URL.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.