Live TV - Blank screens

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I bought the Z8 a few months ago and was happy about the purchase until about a month ago when i started to notice that on changing channels the live tv channel would only show a blank screen. on restarting the box i was able to access the channels for bit but after the issue would crop up again.

I've tried clearing the EPG cache and also doing a factory reset but the issue keeps coming back. On the latest release i saw there was a fix for this so when I applied it, it seemed to work for a day or two and then the same issue started again. When watching a channel and switching to another, i get blank screens. only a restart of the box seems to help here although at times I've noticed that if stay on the blank live channel for a few minutes the channel restores.

Other friends (not on the z8) who have the same service provider dont have any of these issues and my internet speedsare around 100mbits. So is this a known issue? I've raised a ticket with the support team to see if they can help but if anyone has faced this issue and was able to fix it..please do share! :smiling_face: