Which remotes are compatible with Z8 that have a Microphone?

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi All,

Quick question - does anyone know if there is any remotes with a microphone that is compatible with the Z8?

If there quite a few, I would love any recommendations. Thanks! :smiling_face:

Edited once, last by Endymion (August 11, 2019 at 6:07 PM).

• Curious what you would use the microphone for on your Z8?

You can try to pair a generic bluetooth remote that has a built-in microphone.

I successfully paired the Nvidia Shield remote to the Z8 and it seemed to work. Didn't test the mic however.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Curious what you would use the microphone for on your Z8?

You can try to pair a generic bluetooth remote that has a built-in microphone.

I successfully paired the Nvidia Shield remote to the Z8 and it seemed to work. Didn't test the mic however.

To be honest, the reason why i am asking is because there is various 3rd partys app I use on the Z8 that has a microphone option embedded in their search function.

Do you still have the nvidia shield remote connected to the z8 - if so, would you mind testing it for me? I'd love to purchase it if it works.