Portal dont accept new adresse(portal akzeptiert neue adresse nicht)

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• For Englisch Scroll Down(translate)

Hallo zusammen

ich benutze selber Z+ und verkaufe formuler z+ und nano. mit nano ist alles soweit gut aber beim z+ habe aktuell ein Problem.

Folgendes Problem

seit gestern kann ich Portal Adresse nicht aktualisieren. Ich habe 3 Geräte die ich nicht aktualisieren kann. Jedes mal wenn ich Portal Adresse bearbeite danach drücke ok, versucht zu laden dann schmeisst mich zurück und es steht wieder alte Adresse. ich hatte mal diese fall bei einem andre gehabt aber ging von selber.

gestern habe ich factory resett, Software resett, mit wlan, mit Ethernet probiert. nichts geworden.

was mir aufgefallen ist obwohl ich Internet Verbindung habe, (Speed test über box gemacht) stand Internet Verbindung: nein.

Ausserdem nach factory reset, kurz nach booten, stand im Bildschirm "pleas open vime from your Client"

ich brauche dringend hilfe ansonsten muss neu variant suchen....

Hello together

i use z+ myself and sell formuler z+ and nano. everything is good with nano, but i have a problem with z+.

The following problem

since yesterday I can not update portal address. I have 3 devices that I cannot update. Every time I edit portal address then press ok, try to load then throw me back and it stands again old address. I once had this case with another one but went by itself.

yesterday i tried factory reset, software reset, with wlan, with ethernet. nothing happened.

what I noticed although I have internet connection (speed test done via box) was internet connection: no.

Also after factory reset, shortly after booting, the screen said "pleas open vime from your Client".

i urgently need help otherwise have to look for new variant....

• i have same problem,!! I m looking on forum for solutions ! I have some questions:

-What's "Molcfg"?

-And why I can't download it from here?

- "Molcfg" is the only way to do hard reset?

• Official Post

Providers and sellers know what molcfg is and it was made for them to brand the subscription, change settings or even to close some areas for the users that buy boxes and subscriptions in one package from them. So if you have such box, ask your provider if he control your box first and speak with him to change the settings. On Retail boxes are never any restrictions.

• thx !!!

But i m iptv service reseller, I have same new consumers with restricted box, and I m looking for how can i remove this restrictions !!?