Beta firmware 1.4.25-1.4.30 -1.4.40 - 1.4.41 / Mytvonline 2 software 7.2.3-7.3.0-7.5.0 for Z8.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Official Post

Formuler Z-Series Cumulative beta released for Z8

Firmware Version : 1.4.30 Cumulative BETA (18.09.2019)

MYTVOnline 2 : 7.3.0 Cumulative BETA

Install and use at your own risk. Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

Change Log:

New Features

[SYSTEM] Remote configuration deployment tools

+ Known Issue: Existing portal information will be deleted when custom configuration is applied.

+ Known Issue: USB Terrestrial tuner not accessible if user-portals are disabled in the configuration.

Fixes & Improvements

[MOL2] FIX: USB Timeshift bug

[MOL2] FIX: Random crash while viewing Single EPG or Classic List

[MOL2] FIX: Black screen appears under certain circumstances

[MOL2] FIX: "EPG Loading" message doesn't disappear under certain circumstances

General bug fixes and improvements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Formuler Z-Series beta hotfix released for Z8

Firmware Version : 1.4.25 BETA HOTFIX

MYTVOnline 2 : 7.2.3 BETA HOTFIX

WARNING:
    Install and use at your own risk. Software cannot be rolled back after installation.
    Please keep in mind, this is Beta and could have also bugs or act unstable, it is for testing and not for productive use 24h with the box.
    If you don`t want to test, please wait until official comes out. No Forum support in other threads if beta is in use, beta issues should be discussed only in this thread.

HowTo Install:

Home Menu -> Software Update -> press "0227" -> Red Icon and Beta Test SW appear (right corner) -> Press Red Button -> Now is the Firmware and Software shown, press now "OK" button for install.

The install process and reboot works automatically! Please don`t turn off the box or plug out the power supply, could damage the box. The reboot after update needs always much more time then usual, please be patinate and let the box finish the install.

This time also, we get many changes and top new features. The biggest is: Backup & Restore (no more fear from factory reset :smiling_face: ), USB DVB-T2 tuner support, Recording Manager and much more.

Many user requests are implemented and bugs fixed :winking_face: Please note, not all user requests can be implemented so fast, if not in this update, if possible it will come with future updates, step by step.

Change Log:

• [MOL2] FIX: USB Timeshift bug
    • [MOL2] FIX: Random crash while viewing Single EPG or Classic List
    • [MOL2] FIX: Black screen appears under certain circumstances
    • General bug fixes and improvements

Important info about [MOL2] FIX: Black screen appears under certain circumstances.

The fix for the black screen issue was only for a certain case that devs. reproduced in the lab. Please don`t mix this fix with ISP or IP ban issue and from ban following black screen.

• Official Post

Hotfixes from this update are fixes for last update, so no new features included. Next Major update with new features will come before end of the year.

• When using the portal (username & password), editing groups will delete all previously saved favourite channels, even if the deleted groups contained none of the favourite channels.

(I'm not sure if this is a beta-only or if it has always been the case)

• Official Post

First post!

No Forum support in other threads if beta is in use, beta issues should be discussed only in this thread.

This means in this thread here and nowhere else.

When using the portal (username & password), editing groups will delete all previously saved favourite channels, even if the deleted groups contained none of the favourite channels.

Thank you for the feedback Cob. Does this happen only with XC Api or also with MAC/ID Stalker?

• Official Post

When using the portal (username & password), editing groups will delete all previously saved favourite channels, even if the deleted groups contained none of the favourite channels.

Known issue. Will be patched in the next major update

• Official Post

So are you confirming USB DVB-T2 tuner support for US? next update?

USB ATSC tuner support will be added to MOL2 before the end of the year.

USB DVB-T tuner support is already implemented for parts of the world that use DVB-T terrestrial broadcasts.

• I have checked Software Update on my Z8 and this hot-fix update is not shown or available on my box...why is that?

My current firmware is v1.4.22, IPTV version is v7.2.2.