Remote stops working inside MyTvOnline - after some minutes of use

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello, I bought a Formuler Z+ about a month ago to use with IPTV service. Everything was going well until earlier this week the box stopped receiving the remote signal. After several tests I was able to find out that this problem/bug only happens when using the MyTvOnline app because using other apps (ex. youtube) works without problems. When this happens, I disconnect the plug (let it pass few minutes) and when I reconnect the box, the remote starts working correctly again. I did a factory reset and everything seemed to be working again like it did in the first weeks but it only lasted 1 day. I did not find any similar problem online and I would like to know your opinion if there is any solution or if i need to replace for a new one? ... because without command is difficult to enjoy the experience.
    PS: Of course it is not the remote batteries because I tested with new ones and the originals that are only 1 month old.

Thanks.

• I guess you use latest FW and Mol update? Strange is that factory reset didn`t help.

Because it is only Mol rcu problem on your side i would reset mol settings trough mol menu and second delete Mol cache and data in Android settings, reboot the box and set mol again. If this not helps, reinstall mol.

• I guess you use latest FW and Mol update? Strange is that factory reset didn`t help.

Because it is only Mol rcu problem on your side i would reset mol settings trough mol menu and second delete Mol cache and data in Android settings, reboot the box and set mol again. If this not helps, reinstall mol.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Follow your steps... but the problem. remains...
    I tested with other 2 iptv apps and the problems remains...

Edited 2 times, last by zapata77 (September 5, 2019 at 11:45 AM).

• When the remote stops responding and you keep pressing the OK button on the remote continuously, do you get any "Not Responding" errors on the screen?

Thanks for the feedback.
    Nothing happens! But the problem is just with the remote...I have tested it with a keyboard inserted and after the remote "crashes" the application continues to function normally with the keyboard ...