Formuler Z Prime, unable to connect to internet (WiFi & Cabled)

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi,

Hope some of you folks can help with my issue... :smiling_face:

It seems all of a sudden I am unable to connect to the internet via my Formuler Z Prime unit (current Firmware version: v2.8.71). I have tried via WiFI & Cable connection.

I have also tried a Factory Reset of both my Z Prime unit and my Router. Any software on the unit that uses internet (MyTV Online, YouTube, Google Play etc) complains there is no connection however I have the WiFI and/or Cable connection icon appearing beside the date/time. When I view the WiFi settings etc it says it is connected to the internet but the apps say different :confused_face:

I have tried this Wireless and Wired. Powered off for a time, Factory Reset, connect cable (or WiFi), time/date updates (from internet) but any application I try says there is no network/connection.

Can anyone shed any light on what is going on? has my unit suddenly given up?! I have tried several Factory Resets of both unit and Router and I'm still in same situation as before I started :loudly_crying_face:

I know the Router/Internet is working as I have other devices that can connect and are using the internet.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Colin

• Hi Colin,

Does the box get any IP from the router (does dhcp works)? Could you tell us current working firmware and SW version on your z prime?

Give the box and box in router static ip, then restart the box.

Screenshots from Wifi and Ethernet settings would be also helpful, please upload.