Live TV is missing

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• IPTV Smarters pro installed same problem

Update today 17.1.2020

my 2. FORMULER Z7 NOW DONT OPEN MY CHANNELS NO Stream. Both boxes with portals down!

It is your new fu...firmware...I think they blocked the Provider AND dont work! The same WITH Smarters....blocked !!! Only IPTV Extreme pro can open portals

and m3u from USB is working

Edited 2 times, last by Hedon66 ().

• I will reset both formuler z7 AND z8 ...

the new firmware do not working...what are you doing...? RESET MY MODEM ? ITS WORKING WITHOUT PROBLEMS ! Old MOL software with no problems...and now new MOL AND no Streams opens! ? Thank you:cursing:

• Official Post

You should stop to speak so toxic and contact your provider to unban or refresh your MAC/ID!!!

BTW. on Z7 didn`t changed anything and now you can not even connect with other app like Smarters, think little bit where the problem could be it can not always be the box and providers working 100% all the time perfect, ridicules. Your MAC was banned from provider that is your issue or they working on portals! Why don`t you contact them.....

• ok. Sorry... why my provider connected ...I can see channels and epg. MOL DONT OPEN streams after update .

WHY my m3u list is working in formuler in both boxes?

Why IPTV Extreme pro is working WITH my PORTAL...ALL Channels I can see?!

If the Providers blocked my Mac Adress Im sure.. I would NOT receive any connection to load the m3u list and EPG. PROVIDER say....it is possible, that a new firmware blocked ... but only to open the streams...?

I have a MA.. Box...after update some Providers blocked....but the Connection to him doesnt work.

AFTER FIRMWARE RESET TO OLD MA.. SOFTWARE .... ALL CHANNELS was open again WITH all portals!

You say the last SOFTWARE dont blocked Provider...are you sure ? I AM NOT so SURE..sorry !

FORMULER z7 and z8 without any problems I want to use ..thats all!

• Official Post

Look it is understandable that users goes mad if something not work, but it is also important to research the right issue in calm down manner.

And.. in special case from some other users in this thread it was (Live tv missing issue) one provider (with many other service names) that changed his IPTV Panel settings and this leads now into no live tv or security level to very high and the result was ip bann. Please understand, even if ip bann not happen, changed Provider setting can be reason for this.

If the last update would be the reason, then all of us would have the same issue but this is not the case! Obvious reason is because we don`t use same provider.. Providers don`t have same standard and settings, each one change and do what he want, therefore is also the result different.

But back to your issue.

1. Did you try to install vpn (trial) and use it in this case?

2. Did you try to use your m3u data and to create XC Api Portal instead of MAC/ID Stalker portal?

• 1. I dont use any vpn...I never try to install VPN software!

2. The m3u data from Provider... both links are working...

I can see all channels and VODs....m3u is opening all channels...from HTTP and from usb!

Username, URL and Passwort in Portal cannot open streams..the same like in m3u link..the Connection is o.k.. Than I want to play VOD...its Loading all the Time.. Stream DONT start:thinking_face:and in Live TV black screen WITH Info and EPG.

Edited once, last by Hedon66 ().

• Official Post

Please read my post again and try both 1 and 2.

How to make XC Api Portal, see my other post -> VOD does Not Start