This box is so slow

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Well, i'm trying to watch soccer on a application, but it seems using my computer and my mobile phone works more then 1000% then this box.

Can you guys please make a new patch to make more compatible speedness on this box? So annoying. My friend told me all Cortex CPU are a beast? Give me a break. X/

My box is completly clean less addons and still continue slow, just stops and stops playing. Sometimes works ok, i do not get it for real. I try to use a view connection throw my pc to the android tv and it's the same after 10 minutes... Now i can´t ask my money back for the box. I need to do something usefull with this and it's not working anything... As you know iptv is dead and we only have aplications to watch.

Is there i option in the box to stop the freezes constantly?

I like Android TV. ;)

• Does anyone read what happened with providers last few days and that this problem comes from them?

Use M3U connect until the providers fix the issues.

• Does anyone read what happened with providers last few days and that this problem comes from them?

Use M3U connect until the providers fix the issues.

I'm not using m3u, i'm using app aplication it will provides the channels, if we use m3u it will constantly stops each secound and that is forcing you to buy services for a year.

And it takes for me 30 minutes or more to find a good m3u.

In the next day all channels are gone.

UPDATE: I will wait for those providers to fix those issues. But they should fixed for once!

Not trying to fix when we try to watch soccer, we have days they are not adding soccer matches and they are the perfect time to fix this issues.

Here in portugal is a pain in a ass to watch it 100%. I pay for 5 years channels and for now no more. Tired waste money to see only 2 games on each week.

Thank you SAM!

I like Android TV. ;)

Edited 5 times, last by CrispX: Add a few notes. ().

• Now is not the time to complain 80% of providers are not working as they should. The best is to wait until providers fix these issues.

Must be away to perform even better protection on this channels. I will pray it for the future.

I like Android TV. ;)

• SAM

Added the Label Solved
  • SAM

Closed the thread.