Feature requests

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I was watching a 1 hour program. It had been on for 10 minutes, then I pressed record. It only records from the moment I press record.

Please can you make it so it records the data stored in the timeshift buffer? I.e., from the beginning of the program or as long ago as possible that data is cached? As I wanted to go back and watch the program from the beginning at a later date.

Also, when recording, (I am new to Formuler boxes) I pressed VOD to see if it had any recordings saved from previously, I see that it's the Playlist option which shows the recordings. Anyway doing this (pressing VOD/playlist etc) cancels the current recording.

Can you make it so MYTVOnline continues recording in the background? Then people can record a program while watching something else, either VOD or a previous recording?
    Even if it cannot record one and watch one, please can you make it so recordings are not automatically cancelled so easily when looking around the options and other apps?

As many of my customers are elderly and I want it to be as easy as possible for them to use the box, I want to suggest Formuler to them instead of other brands, as I am very impressed with Formuler- timeshift and recording works out of the box, on HLS streams instead of having to do some encoding to rtp and using ffrt / nginx etc etc....

Thank you

• Both requests/features should come until end of the year for Z8 and Mol2. Not sure if this will available on Mol1.