MyTvonline and StBemu

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • I have StBemu app installed on my Z8 which I used successfully to connect with my Provider's IPTV URL when there was the issue with MyTvOnline2 which was solved with Mac Address refresh from Provider's part. I since left StBemu installed just in case. Today I tried to connect with StBemu instead of MyTvOnline2 but connecting gives device blocked by provider error. Why does this happen if both apps use same device Mac Address and I only use 1 app at a time. So I cannot have more than 1 app configured for same provider?? MyTvOnline2 connects without issues. Many thanks

• your provider has now removed the mac from stb emu thats why you are geting blocked by provider

so you can only use 1 line as its easy to chance the mac on stb emu and ues it on another device

• your provider has now removed the mac from stb emu thats why you are geting blocked by provider

so you can only use 1 line as its easy to chance the mac on stb emu and ues it on another device

Ah! I see.....because you can write your own Mac Address on StBemu and so use the connection on another device which is not allowed. Ok..now i get it...thanks

• I have StBemu app installed on my Z8 which I used successfully to connect with my Provider's IPTV URL when there was the issue with MyTvOnline2 which was solved with Mac Address refresh from Provider's part. I since left StBemu installed just in case. Today I tried to connect with StBemu instead of MyTvOnline2 but connecting gives device blocked by provider error. Why does this happen if both apps use same device Mac Address and I only use 1 app at a time. So I cannot have more than 1 app configured for same provider?? MyTvOnline2 connects without issues. Many thanks

You can use the same MAC with MOL2 and stbemu, but it involves some work. See this thread for details:

Information sent to MAC portal for identification