Formuler z8 no 4K resolution on 4k Beamer

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hallo zusammen, habe seit heute die formuler z8, habe sie als erstes an meinem 4K tv getestet, der tv erkennt die 4K Auflösung automatisch. Wenn ich jetz die Box an meinem Optoma Uhd51 4K Beamer anschließe, wird die Auflösung automatisch auf nur 1080p gesetzt, und ich kann diese nicht mehr auf 4K setzen, da die Box gleich danach wieder auf 1080p 60hz springt. Habe schon alle Einstellungen an der Box durchprobiert und nichts funktioniert. Mit meiner anderen android tv Box habe ich mit dem Beamer und der 4K Auflösung keine Probleme ! Diese wird ohne Probleme erkannt und beibehalten. Hat jemand eine Idee ? Software ist auf aktuellen Stand auf der z8

• Hi there, today I received my z8 I first plugged it into my 4K tv and I have no issues with the resolution. The z8 Auto detect the 4K. When I try plugging the box into my Optoma Uhd51 4K Beamer, the Box will automatically scale down to 1080p and I can’t change the resolution to 4K, it’s showed up to 4K 60hz but can’t selected. When I use my other android tv box I have no issues with the 4K 60hz resolution on my Beamer.Can someone help me ?

The system is up to date and I use a fibreglass 2.0 hdmi Cable. Looks like the box have some problems with 4K beamers.... :(

Edited once, last by xav1ty ().

• xav1ty

Changed the title of the thread from “Formuler z8 keine 4K Auflösung am Beamer” to “Formuler z8 no 4K resolution on 4k Beamer”.
  • After changing the resolution on the Z8, you need to press the "Keep" button to confirm the change.

Maybe you projector has a slow sync speed and you're not able to see the "Keep" button on the screen.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• You made my day, if I selected the 4K resolution,the projector turns of for 4-6 seconds to change, so I didn’t see the pop up message, so I have do press the keep button while the screen was black ! That solved the problem, thx

• 175n

Added the Label Solved