Disney +

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hexagon i mean the app for Disney+ . If I start the app on my Z8 a message appears that there is a update in the google play store. But this update is not compatible with the Z8. And over the "market"/the green icon in still no update available. It´s not possible to watch without updating the app.

• Theses boxing are becoming so unpredictable with other apps disney netflix itv hub bbc iplayer nothing is straight forward with apps not being compatible sort it out formuler a £20 firestick lite is more compatible with apps putting all reasources into bringing out the next model but still cant get the basic apps what everyone wants these devices for

• Disney + was working fine yesterday. Today it has told me I need to update. When I did I now get the message "This app is no longer compatible with your device. Contact the developers for more info."

Will Formuler be issuing an update to make it compatible with Disney +?

• Official Post

Disney + was working fine yesterday. Today it has told me I need to update. When I did I now get the message "This app is no longer compatible with your device. Contact the developers for more info."

Will Formuler be issuing an update to make it compatible with Disney +?

Hi,

You can try side-load the newest version of Disney+ APK on google drive below.

https://drive.google.com/file/…pq32F4ju/view?usp=sharing

1. Go to the google drive link and save the APK in an external drive like USB drive.
    2. Insert the USB drive into your Z8 and open 'File Manager app'
    3. Find the APK file from USB drive folder and install it and try again.

We will update the Disney+ APK in our default market soon.

If it's hard to follow those instructions, you can wait until the APK is updated in our default market.

• Official Post

We updated the Disney+ app on our default market. please install it and try again.

• Theses boxing are becoming so unpredictable with other apps disney netflix itv hub bbc iplayer nothing is straight forward with apps not being compatible sort it out formuler a £20 firestick lite is more compatible with apps putting all reasources into bringing out the next model but still cant get the basic apps what everyone wants these devices for

To be honest, nobody buys a Formuler directly for bbc/itv/netflix,

Formulers USP is the MOL2 application, the rest is secondary, of course we all want them apps, but if people buy personally for netflix / bbc then they are not researching enough on what they are buying this brand for.

If one want's best of both then have a z8 pro / CC / GTV on HDMI 1 and a major brand like Amazon / Nvidia / Google / Apple on hdmi 2 if you need official BBC iPlayer , ITV hub and 4k Netflix as all them 3 applications need official certification for the GTV, although a sideloaded Netflix and iPlayer works.

• Nobody buys these boxes for netflix or other apps 😂😂 is that why everyone is mentioning its not working not being funny but when you pay top money for a box which is google android based but yet the most common apps which are used are not compatible then yeah its a joke in my eyes ...who wants to have to mess around side loading apps not even a market available on theses compared to the z8 which i have also ...like i said in previous post if they had these apps working im sure it would be advantage i reackonmend this box to everyone but the downfall to people actually getting them is because of the lack of support apps when they can pay alot less for a box or stick and have the most common apps working

• Can you, Disney+ Formuler Z8 users, see in 4k? All I can see is "HD" diplayed at the movie page. Other 4k contents from other sources play fine.

Thanks in advance.

• Official Post

Check unlinked if Disney+ is there, deinstall old app and install new.