MOL2 portal conneciton successful but blank screen

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi,

I just bought the Z8 and I’m having issues with connecting to my provider via MAC registration on the MOL2 app. When I look on the page where the portals are it says it’s connected, and how many days I have remaining. The portal loads completely when I open it. However when I open that page I just have a blank screen. When I go to EPG it’s completely empty. I did not get any error codes.

So far I have updated the box to the latest firmware, factory reset the box, tried changing the connection from WIFI to Ethernet, tried using it with a VPN and without, uninstalled MOL2 and reinstalled it. I have contacted my seller to see what he says but other then that I have no idea what I’m doing wrong. I have followed the tutorials provided on this site but I’m still struggling.

I'd be grateful for any guidance. Thanks

• Hi,

I guess ID (00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx) is properly registered as MAC on provider side otherwise you would not connect. Ask him what he use Stalker or Minis*** higher then 5.3?

Are you able to make XC Api portal with existing data or use same sub with M3U url?

• Ask him what he use Stalker or Minis*** higher then 5.3?

I believe the service is compatible with both. Yes, Minis*** is higher than 5.3.

Are you able to make XC Api portal with existing data or use same sub with M3U url?

I will ask.

Thanks for responding so quick.