Mytvonline starts to buffer after 1-2 hours

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Dear forum,

as a Dutch newbie please dont shoot me for my English.

My probleem with my Formuler Z+ is that Mytvonline is starting to buffer after 1 to 2 hour watching VOD of live tv, when i’m Total schutting down the box and restart it it plays again for 1-2 hours. Juist closing the app is working, disconnecting wifi or cable also not (using always juist ome of them, otter is not selected). I have updatet yesterday 17th March everything.

I’ve searched the formuler and could not find a sollution bit perhaps i have missed something

Regards,

Tom

• Hi,

try to clear cache in mol. Go to Android-> Apps-> Mytvonline and find clear cache. Could help since your issue appear always after one hour. Sure, isp, router, provider etc. could also be reason for this but try with cache first.

• Hi,

try to clear cache in mol. Go to Android-> Apps-> Mytvonline and find clear cache. Could help since your issue appear always after one hour. Sure, isp, router, provider etc. could also be reason for this but try with cache first.

oké Will try it tommorow, thanx for Youri quick replay