EPG not loading more than 2 days ahead

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi all

Had my Z8 a few weeks now and love it. The only problem I've noticed is that MOL will only load roughly 2 days ahead of EPG data. Anything beyond that shows "No information". I thought it might be a provider issue but trying the exact same link in TVIMate shows the full 7 days. I've also had the same results with other EPG sources so it seems it's MOL only loading a certain amount of information on my box. I'm using a setup with approximately 300 channels so could it be more than MOL is trying to limit data / storage?

This is on latest current firmware and the latest beta, I did the update just to see if it might resolve the problem.

• I have just checked UK channels populate here up until 14th may. USA some populate some don't again until 14th so that's 6 days.

They take about 4 secs (could be longer depend on connection i suppose) to populate when you jump a day at a time with blue button

• Thanks for checking your side. That's even stranger because I just can't get mine to do the same. II' attach 2 images of MOL and Tvimate running the exact same playlists and EPG source to show what I mean.

I've had the exact same behaviour with other playlists and sources so can't blame them. And done an EPG clear and refresh. Out of ideas now

• I have the same "issue" with my Z8.

I always thought my provider was the cause.

It's not really a problem for me, but if you find a solution, please share it with us.

Thanks

• Nobody has any clues or ideas? Went so far as a full factory reset but no result. If someone from support could weigh in perhaps?