FW Update

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi, any date on the release for the firmware Z8. Is this new firmware/software will fix the issue of very Slow Speed when VPN is switch on. Thanks.

• Official Post

Official should come this week 20-21.05. I don`t believe the official will help you much in this case if you have this issue already with Beta. What is exactly your problem with VPN? Used today VPN on few different boxes and no speed problems at all. How fast is your ISP speed in DR?

• Official should come this week 20-21.05. I don`t believe the official will help you much in this case if you have this issue already with Beta. What is exactly your problem with VPN? Used today VPN on few different boxes and no speed problems at all. How fast is your ISP speed in DR?

Hi, thanks for your help. I'm Not running the Beta yet. I have 100 Mbps from my ISP and when i measure on a iOS or Windows PC with the VPN On I get pretty close to that 93-96 Mpbs. But in my android devices (including the Z8) i only get 30 Mbps with the VPN on. is the Beta help with that issue? Thanks