- Model: Z7+
- Retail Box or Provider Box:
- Firmware version: 1.2.98
- MYTVOnline 1 / MYTVOnline 2 version: 1.9.398
- Connection with provider: MAC registration
- Box connected with: Ethernet
- Did you factory reset your device? and when?: Yes, 2 times. Today one, other 1 week ago
- Picture url (only https):
- Video download url (only https):
- What issue(s) are you having? See text below.
- What was you expecting to happen? That I could watch TV channels again.
- What happened instead? Issue is still there.
- How can we reproduce the issue you are having? Impossible.
- What have you tried if anything to rectify the issue? See text below.
The IPTV host guy activated my Formuler Z7+ last year June. Since the end of April and begin May, the channels are not working anymore. I always tell the IPTV guys that I have a MAC Android box, and that they can activate MAC address. After an recent update (around april) it got messed up. I end up with the error: Check your internet connection, your account is blocked or expired. Contact your service provider, whenever I try to connect to the portal. My account is not blocked. I just downloaded StbEmu on my Android simulator. I set up MAC ADDRESS (of MyTVOnline) + IPTV link of my provider, and somehow it works on the StbEmu app. I think that something is wrong with MyTVOnline.
My mum has the same device, different provider, but same technique is been used. It's annoying that I do not know what to do next. Am I the only one with this experience?
Things I tried: different providers, different portal links, factory reset.. Nothing worked.