S-turbo Receiever does not require acess to card on fortis dvbt tuner

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello all,

I have issue with this reciever with acess to cardreader. I will try to explain. . . For me it seems to be some software bug or something. . .

I have an irdeto card from plustelka provider /mainly used in slovakia for dvbt channels. This card sould work on some channels on astra 23.5 /JEDNOTKA DVOJKA TROJKA/ which is working genereral with xcam also partial works with CI adapter. I already tried both solutions.

But as I said card is mainly used to decode DVBT channels now to my issue:

First of all card is fully activeted and working in any other reciever what I have at home.

Behaviour With Xcam plugin

On astra 23.5E everything working fine decoding channels etc. . . BUT! When I try any scrambled service on DVBT tuner. I can see from Xcam/oscam webinterface dvbapi user which im using for decoding stays inactive whitout any error message like timeout/not found or something. User stays only inactive and it looks like does not require on DVBT/T2 scrambled channels any access to the card. On Reciever I can see only massage scrambled service or something like this. Free channels on dvbt/t2 working fine. I tried to change DVBT/T2 tuner with no success.

Behaviour With Smit CI Adapter and card inserted to it.

I see in menu there is Ci module inserted and card seems to be OK On scrambled channels on astra 23.5 I see that reciever is trying to acces to card I see it on CI messages on the reciever. BUT! When I try any scrambled service from DVBT/T2 I see only message scrambled service.It seems recieveris not trying for any acces in DVBT/T2 channels to the reading it from CI module. There is no CI message on the reciever to trying to acces to the card, nothing. Only scrambled service. . .Could someone try to help. I mainly buy this reciever for hybrid DVBS and TVBT/T2 ability.

I try this with

Sw v1.7.0 also with Sw v1.7.29
    xcam client3 v20.03.19

• Hello, as you can see in my message from 22th january 2020, I use slovak Skylink irdeto card in Smit module. And it is working without plugins. At first moment after start I receive error message, but after a few seconds it works OK.:smiling_face:

• Hello. Skylink card is working fine. I tried both ways plugin + CI module. But In talking about plustelka card this is mainly used for dvbt channel. And shortly. . . Card itself is working I test this.

For me there is problem in firmware with combination when you want to look on scrambled dvbt service. Box does not ask for reading card on scrambled dvbt channels.