GeForce now on Formuler z8

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I have, but not a lot of time spent with it. Have tried playing using an Xbox One controller connected via bluetooth + there is a slight delay/lag between my controller movements + what is actually being displayed. If I connect the Xbox One Controller directly to the Z8 via usb, the box doesnt recognize the controller. Have debated looking into a USB wireless controller as I have read those work way better when using android boxes.. However, I find myself just grabbing my laptop + using GeForce Now there, + continue to watch content on the Z8 while I game ;)

• i have. played a little fortnite even. it does the job just fine. but yeah bluetooth remotes seem to have a bit lof lag. wired or 2.4ghz controller is the way to go

• Mevi I'm using this one. So far I played only tekken 7 and few other games.

My question is if to play games u must own them on steam? Are there any games that you can play without logging into steam acc?