VOD TV Series - Episode Order Sequence

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I have a question regarding the VOD TV Series in MYTV Online2, on my Formuler Z8.

When I open up a season of a TV series, the newest episode is on the top and the oldest episode is at the bottom. Is there a way to sort this so that the oldest episode is on the top. The reason for this is the auto-advance to next episode (which is a great feature) is useless to me, when the newest episode is at the top of the list, cause I am then going backwards in the series order sequence. This forces me to have to manually select the next episode that I am watching, as I am having to go from bottom to the top. See attached photo.

• I have a question regarding the VOD TV Series in MYTV Online2, on my Formuler Z8.

When I open up a season of a TV series, the newest episode is on the top and the oldest episode is at the bottom. Is there a way to sort this so that the oldest episode is on the top. The reason for this is the auto-advance to next episode (which is a great feature) is useless to me, when the newest episode is at the top of the list, cause I am then going backwards in the series order sequence. This forces me to have to manually select the next episode that I am watching, as I am having to go from bottom to the top. See attached photo.

I really think this is supplier. i have same issue with one with Live TV z-a on certain groups

• I understand that the supplier will set the episode order on their server, but can this be added as a feature on the box to sort the episode order? After all it's just data, and how it is being interpreted.

• Yes it is suppliers/server order and MOL2 shows only what the server deliver. Must say, see for first time picture with such order and i understand very well your point. Please post in Request thread the request for sorting, maybe the devs. find time some day to implement this feature.

Btw. did you contacted your provider and ask him why in this order and not normal?