Iptv locks networks on z8

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi

My iptv sub gets locked everyday , picture gets black when zapping channels.

When a try to login agin its says error code 7

Tried same iptv sub on iptvsmarters on my z8 and my philips andriod tv , workes perfectly never hangs with code 7

Z8 connected directly to fiber wall jack , no router

tested new lan cable , (no wifi) factory reset and installed all new updates

There is som isue with mytvonline2 how started when new updates arrived to the box

• Yes indeed,

I have the same issue. The mytvonline2 hangs. When playing a recorded clip or pause the tv and try to play again. When this happens you need to reboot the formuler z8 box.

really seems that there are some bugs in the software. i will try to make a movie tomorow and create a ticket. wanted to do that today but did not had any time.

Are there more people with these problems?

• I had this issue on a provider I used. Changed providers and it doesn’t happen. I think it’s something to do with security settings the provider uses that doesn’t like something on the z8.

• A friend of mine had the same issue since he updated his formuler Z alpha with the last update.

Code 7 every time he tries to connect with mytvonline... I try to came with my box and the same issue appears.

2 options :

1) The ISP block the server address from the provider

2) The provider block the IP

I'm waiting an answer from my provider but I haven't found any solution at this time.

• Yep ! With a VPN it's working fine ... But it creates other issues as a speed problem.

I never had this issue before with the same ISP ... That's why I don't understand why this happened with him only

• Yep ! With a VPN it's working fine ... But it creates other issues as a speed problem.

I never had this issue before with the same ISP ... That's why I don't understand why this happened with him only

I know that one of my providers can set country lock on the account. If that is enable I get the same error when I use vpn. So I asked them to disable it.

What Vpn provider did you use?

I use nordvpn and surfshark and I get around 50mbit

Edited once, last by soppdk ().

• It was a provider problem (begin with a P and 4 letters).

They made something on their side and now it works without any problem with no VPN.

Thank you for your help and advices !

• Hi guys,

Today I started to use Surfshark.

Before (without) VPN everything works fine.

As soon as I turn on VPN I only gar a black screen or error 7 occurs.

I have a Z8 but the same is on my mobile withs a iptv app

Changing country and other settings doesn’t helped.

Could this be a provider issue?

Thanks for help

Bob