Hotfix: FW 1.4.73 - SW 7.9.3 for Z8/ZAlpha (26.08.2020) + 1.4.75 HOTFIX

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Anybody else having issues with channel freezing..? i did factory reset software reset, multiple time... as i was blaming my service provider and confirm with few other that.. from service provider end there is no issues with channel freezing or buffering and working flawlessly and seems like MTO2 is the giving issues.. what am i suppose to do at this point to fix the issues.. can someone guide me has anyone come around the solutions or do we just have to wait for another update...

• Official Post

Anybody else having issues with channel freezing..? i did factory reset software reset, multiple time... as i was blaming my service provider and confirm with few other that.. from service provider end there is no issues with channel freezing or buffering and working flawlessly and seems like MTO2 is the giving issues.. what am i suppose to do at this point to fix the issues.. can someone guide me has anyone come around the solutions or do we just have to wait for another update...

https://support.formuler.tv/kb…bleshoot-ethernet-issues/

Try also with static IP + box and router reboot.

• Official Post

Tested today a lot on many different boxes and found something. If you use ethernet and have issues with connecting to provider, No Live TV or Black screen. Change to Wifi and restart the box once, wait until the box connect again to Wifi and test again.

• Tested today a lot on many different boxes and found something. If you use ethernet and have issues with connecting to provider, No Live TV or Black screen. Change to Wifi and restart the box once, wait until the box connect again to Wifi and test again.

was having no issues with the ethernet for for sake of it.. been using wifi since yesterday but freezing continues.. ..

• Official Post

If all works fine with ethernet then it's ok, don't change anything. Was only hint for such users with issues to test with wifi if ethernet in use.

• If all works fine with ethernet then it's ok, don't change anything. Was only hint for such users with issues to test with wifi if ethernet in use.

when will be fix available? for the freezing issues.. or am i the only one apart from some users are seems not bothered about the issues.

• Official Post

when will be fix available? for the freezing issues.. or am i the only one apart from some users are seems not bothered about the issues.

Please don`t mix my last posts and comments directly with your issue, i was talking more about no connect to portal, No Live TV ,Black screen and mentioned Ethernet<>Wifi.

Freezing can be reason from everything or just one part. To solve this, you need to go deeper in research and try to do more tests from your side.

1. Test with same connection (Stalker MAC/ID, XC API or M3U) to provider with MOL2 and some other IPTV app to compare if this is not maybe provider issue. Some trial from other provider is also useful for testing. If MOL2 is not ok and with other iptv app no freezes occur, then proceed with 2. and continue.

2. Box factory reset that deletes everything, fresh setup. First test without any installed 3th apps on the box or connected devices.

3. Router restart (should be done at least once in the week and each time if such issue happen). Not to forget router works 24/7h.

4. Test with and without VPN. (ISP restrict`s or change from to time something + useful if your provider goes blocked from ISP in future).

5. Change from dhcp to to static ip, solved also many issues on user side. etc.

Btw. for such issue will not come any fix, because would MOL2 or last Update be the reason for freezers, everyone using such box would have the same issue and that is not the case.

• surprise to know all of the above mentioned steps done while back.. no need to do more testing as its pretty clear on my side what seems to be the cause as all this time I was no having any issues.

factory reset done twice including manual steps.

ethernet, WIFI, static dhcp... comes to my router silly but had to waste my time on that too to just make sure in order to follow the steps to test....lol... i m on gig network.!

no worries if ppl dont seems to be having issues with freezing then it is what it is.. will dump the box if next update wont fix!

till then will have other backup option and seems to be no issues on that.. to get right to the point about MOL2 issues

Thanks for all your help anyway.!

• Just sharing my experience, I faced occasional freezing problems with few Live TV and Catch-up channels for unknown reason in the initial days of Z8. I turned on the buffer, timeshift / recording on and having my HDD plugged in to Z8 always, I never faced the problem again. Even if the freezing is happening due to poor streaming/network signal, I just pause it for few seconds and then able to watch uninterruptedly.

• I have know multiple users with black screen issues on z8 devices and zx 5g...

• Any suggestions.. Z8 on the 1.4.75 Hotfix + have 4 connections on my account. No longer able to record a program + watch another channel at the same time in MOTV2, get an error that a recording is in progress. Other IPTV apps work. Have tried delete cache, data, removing the connection + adding it again, but still doesn't allow me to change the channel while one is recording.

• Help me please. My iptv was well since a long time. But few days ago no connection. Message error code 7. My Firmware v1. 4.75.

Please my English is not very good no difficult word.

• Official Post

This was fixed in the current MYTVOnline2 BETA software release. version 7.10.0

• Official Post

Hi,

The issue was patched in the latest BETA firmware.

If you would like to test the BETA, please follow the instructions below:

1. Open the Software Update app
    2. Press 0227 on the remote
    3. Download and install the available BETA software
    4. Test the issue again and let us know the result.

Thank you.

• Official Post

Hi,

The issue was patched in the latest BETA firmware.

If you would like to test the BETA, please follow the instructions below:

1. Open the Software Update app
    2. Press 0227 on the remote
    3. Download and install the available BETA software
    4. Test the issue again and let us know the result.

Thank you.