Black screen on mol 1 z7+

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi guys, pls help.

I got 2 boxes. One z8 and one z7+.

Since 2 days i get a black screen on Mytvonline.

My internet connection is excellent. I got the newest updates installed. When i start mol the connection starts to my provider and it connects like before. However a black screen and also no sound on the channels. I can see the list of channels and also get epg info but like i said a black screen

I restarted the z8 but it did not help. Then i got the solution to take the power off and after a few minutes i put it back on and now it works like before on the z8

Now i get to my question for you:

The same problem i got on my z7+. I tried the same solution but this does not work. I tried software reset and factory reset but also no solution.

There is no ban or block from my internetprovider because i can use the z8 perfectly now. Also my tv provider has no ban.

Also extra note: when i rebooted the z8 before i always got the android logo on screen. But when i had the black screen problem and rebooted then i got a big circle on my screen when i rebooted it.it was like with colors. Now on the z8 the circle does not come up after it worked by taking the power off.

On the z7+ it also comes up and i dont get the android logo. I get a feeling this is a sign that something is wrong

Can u help me please what can i do more?