M3U playlist no catchup/pause etc

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi im having an odd issue with mytvonline2, I have one provider who has given me a portal line (MAC) and m3u line. With this M3U net bitrate is very high and no buffering issues whatsoever however with the MAC line I have very low net bit rate which starts buffering after a few mins. I was wondering if the M3U allows catchup or will allow this in a future update or at least the ability to pause live tv.

• Official Post

Hi,

m3u don`t allow catchup on Formuler device but you can create with your existing m3u data new XC Api Portal and use catchup.

Just use the url, username and password to create X Api Portal. See our article -> How to use MAC/ID portal, Xtreme Codes Api (XC) and M3U Url on Formuler Boxes.

• thanks for the reply, I forgot to mention I have done the XC portal as well. SO the MAC/XC are both resulting in low net bitrate speeds but M3U is very fast with net bitrates and no buffering at all. Is this a provider issue? Are there any plans to allow catchup/pause etc for m3u lines?

• Official Post

SO the MAC/XC are both resulting in low net bitrate speeds but M3U is very fast with net bitrates and no buffering at all. Is this a provider issue?

It depends from the issue and what you see exactly on your side. Video would be helpful to see the compare between xc and m3u. If it is only the network speed and buffering the reason, could be your router settings, dns, ip, isp etc. Restart your Router and Box, give your Box static ip, use VPN to see if it works better.

• Thanks once again for the reply, I will post a video later today. However, I've tested with and without VPN, same results M3U net goes all the way to 45000k and then 0 for long and then again back to like 35000 etc. With MAC and XC its like 1800-6000 with a max 14000 sometimes. After a while it will start to buffer, these results are the same with and without VPN, im on 100mbps, dns tried 1.1.... and 8.8.... box is static ip, tried wireless and wifi with DHCP as well. Restart etc I've done it all. Same result. I know it sounds odd but M3U im getting extremely good net rate without buffering, and with this I don't even have to set a buffer. With Mac/Xc I have tried all buffer settings. Hopefully M3u catchup/pause etc will be supported at some point in the future.