cloud timeshift with stalker portal

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello,

I have never been able to use "cloud timeshift" to watch the program in progress with a stalker portal connection--ever. I have tried i with at least five different services. OTT Navigator has no issues doing the same thing with the same services. I can watch programs prior to the one in progress, but I can't play the current one. If I use the xc portal connection with the same provider, it works fine.

Also, I think it would be convenient to be able to choose whether to begin the timeshift at (roughly) the current time or the beginning of the currently playing program. That way, if you've only missed e.g. 10 minutes, you can press that button and seek back. Alternatively, one could select e.g. "start from beginning" and "start from current time" in the MOL2 configuration menu (or elsewhere). This is another feature from OTT Navigator.

Anyone have any insights?

Regards,

Blair