Formuler Z8 WiFi Blocking Other Devices WiFi

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi.

My Formuler Z8 WiFi is blocking other devices WiFi. When i turn on my Formuler Z8 and my WiFi connects, my WiFi on all of my other devices connected to the same network/WiFi channel all disconnect. When i turn my Forumler Z8 off, all of the WiFi on the other devices reconnect. I have my WiFi settings set to Europe on the Forumler Z8 and all other settings are set to either United Kingdom or Europe.

Thanks

• Sorry to say but this is technically impossible! How can one device block your Router connect`s to all other devices in same network.

Z8 can only get from your Router the local network ip and is allowed (from Router) to use the internet, nothing more or less. If other devices disconnects then is the issue your Router and not the Z8 box. Btw. on the box is nothing working that could produce such issue.