Formuler Giveaway in November

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Today we would like to announce Formuler Giveaway opportunity

Contest Rules:

• You may enter all active Formuler Giveaway - Telegram, Reddit or Formuler Support Forum - only one prize per household total.
    • This giveaway is open to every member.
    • Contest rules subject to change without notice.
    • Only one entry per household, choose your number wisely!
    • Duplicate entries may result in you being disqualified!

Qualify:

To qualify for this giveaway, you must post small review of your current Formuler box (100 chars) and post your contest number, between 1 - 1000 in this thread here. If you do not own Formuler Box, post why you want a Formuler IPTV device.

This number will be generated at the conclusion of the giveaway.

If the correct number hasn't been selected by participants or not enough participants have chosen the correct generated number, we reserve the right to select participants who are closest to the generated number as an alternative qualification process. 

Please don`t try to use this contest thread for any discussions, questions or similar, just post small review and nb. After contest ending is discussion in this thread allowed.

Winners:

• There will be three (3) winners in total.
    • The prize will be one Formuler Z8 Pro for each winner.

The poll for this giveaway will close on 30.November. 2020 -24:00. The winners will be announced on 1.December.2020 - 20:00 (EU Time).

At the conclusion of the giveaway contest, the winners will be asked to make a review online (social media platforms) within 10 days of receiving their prize. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in being ineligible for future giveaway opportunities.

Good luck to you all!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Participant:

• Of course in this thread here.

1.You must post small review of your current Formuler box (100 chars). If you do not own one, post why you want a Formuler IPTV device .

2. Your desired nb. between 1-1000

• Folks, this is not joke :smiling_face: We still waiting for first participants :winking_face:

• Choose one nb. between 1 and 1000 and write in your posting. The nb. will be generated with some script after end of this contest and if your nb. matches or you are close to this nb. then you are the winner of one box..

• Ok so I will be the first player then 😊

I have been owning a Z8 for more than a year now. I must admit this is the best I ever owned after using multiples boxes etc…The built of the product feels professional & the first step configuration is clearly easy. What I appreciate is that no account is necessary to configure the box.

The calibration between software/hardware is just perfect: no lag, many options, the incorporation of apps is great and easy to use.

MOLTV2 is just the perfect app to use for TV/VOD: 100% intuitive, smooth to use, interface looks well-made and most important: Quality of the picture rendering! This is really the best app I have been using since the beginning of boxes, either in terms of building or picture.

If only we could use an official android tv rom with 4k/hd Netflix etc… that would surely make the Z8 to be the ultimate box. 100% sure.

The remote also is smooth and far easy for a everyday use, to program. Only drawback, no backlight yet!

Best of luck to me & you for the giveaway 😊!

Desired number : 777

• Hi,

I currently own 2 Formuler Z8 boxes. Have had them for over a year. Love the functionality and easy to use interface! Very reliable boxes with amazing online tech support and constant firmware upgrades to better the overall experience and quality of the box!

Desired Number: 3

• Formuler z8 - Best Streaming Device for IPTV Period.

All android boxes and streaming devices have ample hardware at this point... But they do not have any special software whatsoever. What good is 4GB of Ram and octa-core processors when your stuck with the same old, tired third party apps? To me, they are all the same. Only Formuler has MOL2 (My TV Online 2) which is hands down the best IPTV application in the world. For any IPTV lifer, Formuler is the way to go. You will have 2 thoughts after experiencing the z8 for the first time... 1) I need one for every TV in the house; 2) God, I wish i found out about Formuler sooner! One more thing I must mention... Customer Support is OUTSTANDING! Thank you for reading. :smiling_face:

Number: 404

• The Z8 is best box I know for iptv. It’s features include an epg, p.i.p, skip ahead option to get as close to the live broadcast as possible (when you don’t want to be 30 seconds behind a live sports event), super fast channel changing, internet connection strength bars for each channel, a channels watched history function if you surfed and then forgot what you were watching...periodic software updates that fix known issues and add new improvements and of course recording/dvr function; a great remote and fantastic customer service.

Number: 36

Edited once, last by Mat (November 11, 2020 at 6:01 PM).

• After reading the review of Z8 I purchased one and i'll never look back at any other IPTV Box ever again as the Z8 is the King of all IPTV Box out in the market, its easy to use and setup for a newbie. Defiantly user friendly IPTV app "My TV Online 2" which works great, and the bonus part you can record your own programs and shows and the picture quality awesome can't fault it in anyway, and can install other apps as well. The best to part it has OTA updates so your not missing out on the function to me that means reliability and money well spent. The support is great and get your Z8 back running again in no time & thank you for reading this post

Desired No 21

Edited 3 times, last by ibzy123 (November 11, 2020 at 12:15 AM).

• I have two boxes, Z7+ and the Z8. I'm not a demanding user so no need for many options/features. The most important thing for me is speed/performance and I'm satisfied! :smiling_face: I prefer the Z7+ with a nice, organized, small playlist and you will see that mol1 runs much smoother than mol2. Of course I'm not saying that the Z7+ is a better box. You can't compare the two boxes as the Z8 wins easily, but just a hint :winking_face:

Overall satisfied with both of the boxes! #FormulerFTW

Desired number: 237 :thumbs_up:

Edited once, last by Mevi (November 11, 2020 at 5:20 AM).

• Short and sweet. I did some research on streaming devices after a couple of years owning a Dragon Box and a Fire Stick and read about the Formuler Boxes on different iptv chatrooms. The posts were extremely positive so I thought I would give one a try with the Z8. Boom! Ease of set up and MOL2 built in made the decision gold! I ended up buying another and then had 3 friends change out their STB's. Dragon Box and Fire Stick are a thing of the past. Oh, and all the help in this forum is also "Golden".

NB =333

Edited once, last by Stevo (November 12, 2020 at 3:38 PM).

• Hello,

I have been owning multiple brand include Formuler years ago starting with ZX, Z7+, Z8, Alpha, Z8 pro and now Neo because it fits my requirement fast as the Z8, i don't need Bluetooth, connected by wire, but none of other brand are competitor I work with Formuler because since years n1, starting by this forum, finding an amount of info, problems, tips.

Then you can see the amount of updates that you are doing / test because there is so much to test with so much different setup for every user's / every providers + every VPN :smiling_face:

Every updates MOL2 is improving, and nowadays with the big remote control you have a bunch of small shortcut that you can use, where the majority of the people do not know.

I appreciate you great work thanks guys !

Number 28:thumbs_up:

• GTV-BT1 Controller Review

Great Toy For my Z8's

No more pointing remote at box or problems with Plasma glare on my old bedroom Plasma ( Yes I still have a 50" Plasma and I put it on a very strong wall. With the aid of some wood and jacks :smiling_face::smiling_face:) and you don't have to take arms out from under the covers, It cold up North lol.

At first not everything worked :frowning_face:but after Formuler's software updates its now great:smiling_face: IMO

Formuler’s advanced hybrid Bluetooth Voice Remote controller is

specially designed to optimize your TV and media viewing experience.

Universal infrared programmability for TV control and software

programmable hotkeys gives you flexible device control options.

Great small ish remote that feels to be good quality when you have it in your hand

It doe's what it says on the tin great remote with software updates, I was that good I purchased another for other box .

I have both set hotkeys MYTVonline RED, Tivimate green, Formuler remote yellow and YouTube on blue.

Voice recognition works great (Unless I've been in Stella Fridge) making YouTube searches so easy for an illiterate like me.

I have another remote Vu+ that cost a lot more that still wont work on voice as good and goes to sleep.

Sometimes it is a bit to sensitive don't fall asleep with it as you don't know what channel might be on when you wake if you have rolled on it.

That's the excuse I use anyway.

Now you can Press TV/STB button to toggle TV Power regardless of active mode which is better as you had to change back to IR mode before to switch off TV.

All in all I like it and use my Z8's more now because I prefer the remote to my Huge in comparison Vu+ remote

If you understand my blithering's you should be a translator:winking_face_with_tongue:

I just want a free Z8

Desired nb: 359

Edited 5 times, last by v8rick: someone had 666 (November 12, 2020 at 5:05 PM).

• Hi,

My first Formuler device was the Z Prime. I was very impressed espacially of MOL.

The GUI is user friendly and modern compared to other brands at that time.

Also the device is very smooth, faster and even supported HEVC when not many know about it.

Others had to buy new boxes because of HEVC but my older box had this option.

After a while I bought my second device the Z7+ and still using this.

Why Formuler because they have very good support and they are very innovative.

The older devices are still getting updates while others don't do this.

If you look to the new devices on the market you see that they are inspired by Formuler.

There app name is almost the same, the UI, remote and functions.

When someone copies you that means you do it good!

My opinion: Formuler brought revolution!

NB = 361

Edited 2 times, last by Unknown (November 12, 2020 at 6:41 PM).

• I started 3 years ago with the Z7 + which I still use today as a second box and for 1 year I have been using the Z8 simply because they are the best boxes on the market with MyTVOnline & MyTVOnline2.

Number: 463

Edited once, last by Aton (November 16, 2020 at 12:47 PM).

• Formuler Z7+ is such an amazing box! One of the best boxes for IPTV! Obviously there are newer formuler boxes which I haven’t tried yet and I’m sure these are just as good or even better!! MyTvOnline is definitely the best thing about the box. It’s so easy to navigate once set up. I would recommend this or any of the other formuler boxes over others for IPTV steaming. I have recently purchased the new Bluetooth remote and this has improved my steaming experience even more! The ease of setting it up and using it is the best part but also the size and the weight while holding it in my had makes it a comfortable experience. Formuler seem to manage to improve their products even when you don’t think it can get any better they find a way!

Number 804

Edited once, last by bazman7782 (November 14, 2020 at 2:22 PM).

• Had my Formuler Z7+ for over 2 years now and it’s been faultless. I just don’t update the software or firmware immediately the updates come out. I’ve seen that some people have had problems after updating, although Formuler are pretty quick at releasing a Hotfix. Absolutely no fault of the Formuler Z7+ box itself. Overall very happy with it and its ability to run other apk files.

Desired Number: 69

Edited once, last by Zorro69 (November 16, 2020 at 8:27 AM).

• I am owning a Formuler Z8 and i have an excellent time with it . My tv online is the best program . I own a Fire stick , MI 3 , and a Buzz 3000 all for testing and reselling purposes . The Z8 beats them by a large margin and am only reselling Formuler Z8 and IPTV . The best support forum i have ever seen . Very fast and durable . I have never had any problems with the updates and have never complained to the mods!!!

Number: 224

• Formuler z8 bullet point review

Thought would go a different way and list few key things in bullet format

Pros

1. Best iptv application around in MOL2 and best iptv box vrs similar genre brands
    2. Supports local time shift which is fantastic (cloud also on catch up enabled userlines)
    3. Ability to add 10 portals/api and 10 urls
    4. Easy editable home screen, make groups of best apps, rename, customize...
    5. Works well for some select side loaded android TV OS apps, but some of course don't work as we know (so a pro and con really)
    6. Record one and watch another if connections allow, also schedule record.
    7. Superb support via unofficial telegram, ability to submit tickets via a website and a support forum
    8. Constant updates by listening to their user base
    9. Simple and easy UI, probably easiest for a non techy imo
    10. Third party apps work fine, bar multi screen tivimate.

Cons

1. No android TV os but we know that when buying
    2. benchmarks are not the most rapid, however catch 22 is thats its very stable and iptv performs great, so the lower benchmarks just means scrapping certain apps bit slower than higher specs boxes
    3. Similar as con 1, I am not a fan of air mouse apps, so I mainly stick to ones that a dpad can control unless testing apps for something
    4. Not the best for Netflix / Prime and such like, as above I hate air mouse, so apps like above I do not like, so in past I would say have another device for the official apps, best of both worlds then.

I have been testing devices and models of similar genres for years (without fake reviews and motive), probably not many devices I haven't put thru its paces, so I cant wait to put the new Formuler GTV in the future.

Desired Number - 9.

• I used to have a ton of issues with my streaming boxes until a good friend passed on his Formuler z7+ to me, and let me tell you I am sold!! The ease of setup and use is amazing! What I love the best are two things.

First is MOL, this UI is just like cable tv without the astronomical bill. It’s extremely easy to setup and even better to use! You can pause, play live tv. You can record your shows and watch them later, you can do it all and more what cable companies offer with DVR’s.

Secondly, they continue to release update’s to make an already awesome box and UI even better. What does that mean you ask? It isn’t one of them boxes that after a few months or even a year you’ll have to buy another one to replace it. Formuler is interested in gaining and keeping their customers!! And trust me, I’m staying!!

Number: 731

• I have previously owned informir and Buzz. I was happy with Informir but it became too old. I had terrible experience with Buzz. I researched on best IPTV boxes and it came to forefront that it is not only hardware but combination of Hardware and Software that makes for great IPTV experience and Formuler is leader with this combination. I narrowed down my search to Z8 however by the time I decided to buy dealer recommended that I spend more and get Z8 Pro. I have had my box for a week and extremely happy with it. Quality of hardware, picture and sound is top notch. Software and memory utilization is extremely well done. It gives you cable box like experience. They have the best app in market many have tried replicating but nothing comes close. Best part about them is company stand behind their product and provides regular updates, their forum has thread for requesting new features and they implement many based on those request.

My # 786

• I started initially with a Z7 and upgraded to the Z8 about 1 year ago. Both boxes have performed extremely well with zero issues so far. MOL2 is extremely well laid out and gets very close to a 'cable' experience without the high cost. Very well supported with continual software upgrades and improvements.

Number: 888

• I have a Zx for over a couple of years by now it is a great box but now with the new z8pro it looks awesome i would love to win one the things i have read about the Mol2 looks amazing much faster and easier to work with so 🤞🤞🤞and hope for a win.

Desired Number - 8

Off Course

• If you are a cable cutter or are thinking about cutting the cable and you want the absolute best, cable-like experience then you absolutely need a Formuler box. I have been a Formuler lover for many years. Started with the Z7+ with MyTvOnline. Now I also have the Z8 and Z Alpha. Both with MyTvOnline2. Lots of options for any budget depending on what you want to do with it. Once you enter the world of Formuler you will wonder why you didn’t do it sooner!

Desired number - 50

• The fantastic thing that makes this the best. Is the fantastic. Support we all get Thank you formuler and all the supporters. Happy Christmas to all

. What can I say. I use to have other make box. Then I bought the formuler z8 x2. The quality of formuler is the best you can get you buy the box have all the help of the forum. In setting up problems ect. The sound and picture quality. Excellent Will all ways recoment the formuler has you get what you buy. Quality I will always buy formuler thank you guys. Desired number 523

Edited 3 times, last by Den123 (November 22, 2020 at 3:22 PM).